a deck construction glitch/professor locked

• Please log in to reply

06 November 2018 - 04:12 AM

Ryohinaku

Rookie Trainer

• Ryohinaku
First of all I apologize for my bad English, because I am using a translator.

Hi people, I have a problem with the teacher and I do not know if they can help me.
when I try to create a new deck the tutorial appears (which I have disabled) and if I try to continue to remove it, but it does not work, and I can only click on the indicated area, the rest of the buttons are blocked.
It has many days ago and I trate to activate and disable tutorial on the options, but nothing change. I can not create new deck.

06 November 2018 - 08:47 AM

reploidzero

Rookie Trainer

• reploidzero

i got the same problem came back after a long time, and i can't do anything in the deck buillder because the proff. is going to show me how to make a deck, except for the fact that i can't avoid it and after have no choice but the press the empty deck slot you can't click on anything. the game just becomes non responsive and the 'deck building tutorial won't continue,(the frame where we need to click seems out of place) tried different resolutions etc nothing works.

07 November 2018 - 03:46 AM

Ryohinaku

Rookie Trainer

• Ryohinaku

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/66345-known-issue-client-softlock-can-occur-in-deck-manager-for-some-accounts/

Edited by Ryohinaku, 07 November 2018 - 03:51 AM.