Which coins do the Entei and Raikou theme decks have?

• Please log in to reply

05 November 2018 - 02:14 PM

DiaborMagics

Junior Trainer

• DiaborMagics
Hey guys,

I'd like to know which Pokémon are printed on the coins. I'm thinking about picking these decks up, though I already have the majority of their cards. I'm speaking of physical (but I'll happily use the codes in them to add to my digital collection as well)

Thanks in advance!

Sylveon is love, Sylveon is life. Favorite Pokémon - whole Eeveelution line, (Alolan+Kanto) Vulpix/Ninetales, Fennekin, Braixen, Mareep, Flaaffy. I have many more that are up there, but these are currently the most important ones to me. It used to be Scyther, Rhydon, Tauros, Electabuzz, Magmar and Gyarados as my 'all-star team' - it was all about cool as a kid, it is all about cute and beautiful now. Oh, how things change!

05 November 2018 - 06:09 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt
In the game's Shop, you can see the cards and coins when you click the View Deck button.

Red Entei Coin
Light Gold Raikou Coin

06 November 2018 - 11:54 AM

DiaborMagics

Junior Trainer

• DiaborMagics
Thank you!!

Sylveon is love, Sylveon is life. Favorite Pokémon - whole Eeveelution line, (Alolan+Kanto) Vulpix/Ninetales, Fennekin, Braixen, Mareep, Flaaffy. I have many more that are up there, but these are currently the most important ones to me. It used to be Scyther, Rhydon, Tauros, Electabuzz, Magmar and Gyarados as my 'all-star team' - it was all about cool as a kid, it is all about cute and beautiful now. Oh, how things change!