LF Jumpluff (Lost March), I have GUR and LOT packs.

• Please log in to reply

04 November 2018 - 09:14 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

What the title says. I have the other Lost March cards and I'm just missing the Jumpluff playset. Haven't been able to find any good offers in the public trade so I'm trying my luck in the forums.

If 1 Jumpluff for 8 LOT packs is the best I can hope for (which is the price I've been seeing in the public trades), then nvm. I'll have to wait until the price drops, or until I have more packs to spare.

04 November 2018 - 11:49 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I've seen them as cheap as 6 LOT in Public trading, but even that is nutsy cuckoo.  Honestly, it's best to wait another week or so.  They are several cards overpriced right now.

With only one common pricing standard (the Price Guide), it's been this way during the last couple sets on release weekend.  We may not always agree on pricing, but at least he keeps the greedy in check.

04 November 2018 - 11:53 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I've seen them as cheap as 6 LOT in Public trading, but even that is nutsy cuckoo.  Honestly, it's best to wait another week or so.  They are several cards overpriced right now.

With only one common pricing standard (the Price Guide), it's been this way during the last couple sets on release weekend.  We may not always agree on pricing, but at least he keeps the greedy in check.

I see. Looks like I'll be waiting for the time being in that case. Thank you for your advice.