Alolan Vulpix could use improvement!

• Please log in to reply

04 November 2018 - 12:54 PM

Pokegen85

Trainer

• Pokegen85
Alolan Vulpix’s Beacon attack allows the user to search their deck for any two Pokémon and put them in their hand. My suggestion for this is replacing the Beacon attack with a Bacon attack that makes a waiter appear out of thin air and deliver plates of delicious, piping hot crispy bacon to both players.

Okay, on a more serious note I do have a valid question for this forum not related to the joke that I posted above. I was playing someone in Versus mode two days ago and the game crashed. I had just used a rare candy to evolve my Beldum when I received a message that said something to the effect of “The game has crashed due to an internal server error. Your win streak will not be affected.” I was unfortunately unable to pull a game log because Pokémon TCGO took me out of the battle and back to the main screen after clicking out of the box. This is the first time anything like that has happened to me. Is there anything I can do on my end to prevent this type of crash on future games?

04 November 2018 - 05:54 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

It would seem other people are experiencing something similar when using the new Shedinja cards. It's possible these two could be related. Just as a side note, these sort of things should go in the Bug Report section. I get it that the joke only works if you put this in the Feedback section, but you get my point xd

10/10 on the joke btw xddd

04 November 2018 - 07:17 PM

Pokegen85

Trainer

• Pokegen85
Thanks! I didn’t know initially if it was a bug or if it had something to do with my end since it happened on my turn. I’m not sure what if anything could be done for it since it’s hard to replicate the situation precisely (same players, same Pokemon attacking and on bench, same number of prize cards, same number of cards drawn, same cards in the deck as when the game crashed). If it does happen again and I can snag a game log, I’ll be sure to post it in the bug report forum. Thanks for the reply. <3