• Please log in to reply

03 November 2018 - 05:40 PM

Stefan-Duelist

Rookie Trainer

• Stefan-Duelist

Client: Android 2.57.0.3995:#1792
Card: Ninja Boy
Card Number: XY-Steam Siege 103/114
Expected Action: The selected Basic Pokemon is replaced by a selected Basic Pokemon form the deck with all existing tools, energy, damage and special conditions and effects transferred to the new Pokemon.
Actual Action: Game ends with error message: "Error! We're sorry! Your game has crashed due to a server error. Your win streak has not been affected, though, so you can join another game with your current win streak."
Steps to Reproduce: Use Ninja Boy on active Pokemon with attached energy with no Pokemon on the bench. (Screenshots attached) (I'm not sure if it has to be the Active Pokemon or no Pokemon on the bench but the error message always appears in this situation.)

Edited by Stefan-Duelist, 03 November 2018 - 05:41 PM.

04 November 2018 - 05:10 AM

ThieveryCorp

Rookie Trainer

• ThieveryCorp

Yup I reported this earlier, it was bugged for me when swapping to a lost thunder card

04 November 2018 - 06:23 AM

srsrox

Senior Trainer

• srsrox

Same here. It won't switch a no-energy Shuckle GX with Xurkitree GX in active.

04 November 2018 - 11:04 AM

Stefan-Duelist

Rookie Trainer

• Stefan-Duelist

@ThieveryCorp sorry I haven't noticed your report and made a new one

As a small update: It doesn't always happen but I mostly see it when switching to Jolteon-EX (Generations) in Active with or without Pokemon on the bench.

04 November 2018 - 12:05 PM

nautiscarader

Novice Trainer

• nautiscarader

Jeez, how many bugs have this update introduced?!

04 November 2018 - 03:34 PM

Matheus_Jorge

Rookie Trainer

• Matheus_Jorge

Same problem here as well

05 November 2018 - 12:23 AM

nautiscarader

Novice Trainer

• nautiscarader

I had the same problem with Ninja Boy, but not on an active Pokemon. I was switching Dunsparce on bench, with 40/50 HP, with one energy attached, into Ditto prism, which only has 40 HP, perhaps the game confused itself with how should knockout work. 

And, if I were to be frank with you all, with the outbreak of bugs, especially with once safe and working cards, it really feels as if the team has spent nil on testing this update!

05 November 2018 - 12:49 AM

nautiscarader

Novice Trainer

• nautiscarader

aaaand it happened again, on bench, with manaphy-Ex switching into Swablu. So yeah, Ninja Boy is thoroughly broken, again. Brilliant.  

05 November 2018 - 01:06 PM

Globe450

Rookie Trainer

• Globe450

Same here but with all basic pokemon in any spot, bench and active

Edited by Globe450, 05 November 2018 - 01:12 PM.

05 November 2018 - 01:28 PM

Stefan-Duelist

Rookie Trainer

• Stefan-Duelist

It doesn't always happen but I noticed that it does happen since the latest update where the animation for the Ninja Boy switch has been modified:

Before the switched Pokemon had its attachments taken, the new Pokemon got "flipped" (for lack of a better term) from the deck on the old position and the attachments would appear again.

Now the switched Pokemon is "flipped" to the top of the deck along with all attachments and the new one is "flipped" from the deck with all attachments into the old position.

Just before the error message the switch can be seen failing at least on Android client: i.e. the Pokemon "flipped" from the deck is the same old one instead of the new one.

Has anyone else noticed something similar?

Edited by Stefan-Duelist, 05 November 2018 - 01:29 PM.

05 November 2018 - 11:53 PM

nautiscarader

Novice Trainer

• nautiscarader

In the Manaphy example above, manphy-Ex flipped into the deck, then I expected Swablu to flip from the deck, but instead, Manaphy-Ex appeared, paused, and then the client crashed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Versus Mode, Cards