Bronzong BREAK & Trade Locked Cards

• Please log in to reply

02 November 2018 - 10:39 AM

playhavock

Junior Trainer

• playhavock

Bronzong BREAK.

(I reported this via customer service years back)

The problem is thus: Metal Rain does not show damage counters as you do the attack.

So, with almost any other card that I know of (I could be wrong here) when you do the damage to a lot of pokemon at once, you see how much damage is on them, how much HP they have remaining - so you can know how much more damage you want to do. That does not happen with pour Bronzong BREAK. Rather you must know how much energy you discarded as well as how much damage you just did to each pokemon you did it to.

Example:

I have 10 energy on Bronzong Break.

I do Metal Rain for all 10 energy. (this is a total of 300 damage if done to a single pokemon)

Each pokemon I target will take 30 damage each time I target it.

My opponent has several pokemon in play.

Active: Raichu with 90 Hp.

Bench:

Pikachu with 60 hp

Ditto with 30 hp

Onyx with 120 hp

Wailord 200 hp

Now, each one can be a target up to 10 times. But I in my head, no chat, nothing mind  you, must keep track of who I clicked on (nothing shows that I clicked on them even once!) and how much more I can target pokemon at all.

Been several years , I sent screen shots and explained this in every way possible to them and they said it would be forwarded to whomever.

It still doesn't show anything at all. @_@;

:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trade locked cards.

Why do I see them when I go to trade anyone and/or post a trade?

They are locked. I can not trade them.

But lo. They are there. On the "want" side it doesn't matter what card is shown.

Its only on the "for trade" side that matters, and here it shows me cards that are trade locked.

Why?

So, yes, you CAN mark cards for trade but that doesn't solve the issue because it will show cards that you own that are trade locked. Even when you have zero of that card that you could trade.

The other topic that comes up all the time is the extra trade locked cards doing "nothing".

Yeah, it is silly that I have 40 switch's that are all trade locked, but that number doesn't "hurt" me nor does it do anything at all useful for me in anyway, I can't trade them, can't turn them in, etc. So - why keep adding the number there? At some point someone might get a big number that will break the system maybe. I only need 4 trade locked cards at most, thus the number only needs to go that high.

Due note, I am NOT asking that we can DO anything with the trade locked cards - you get them from playing and in-game coins and I'm OK with them not being used for anything other then in my decks, I'm just saying that the number doesn't need to go up beyond 4 and that it seems somewhat silly for that number to keep on climbing and there might be a big number that is so big that it breaks the computers or something.

~~~~~~~~

Okay, that is all for now. I guess this might get forwarded to whoever and maybe after all these years Break will get a break...!

02 November 2018 - 03:26 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

You know you can trade those cards, but do you know exactly how many of them you can trade before you're down to 4 copies?

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

02 November 2018 - 06:18 PM

playhavock

Junior Trainer

• playhavock

You know you can trade those cards, but do you know exactly how many of them you can trade before you're down to 4 copies?

It would depend on how many cards you have that are the same. Example 15 grass energy from the same expansion set, several might be trade locked and some might have been from packs thus can be traded. My point is there isn't a need to see any number beyond "4" for trade locked cards. Trade-able cards: yes. 

02 November 2018 - 08:37 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

It would depend on how many cards you have that are the same. Example 15 grass energy from the same expansion set, several might be trade locked and some might have been from packs thus can be traded. My point is there isn't a need to see any number beyond "4" for trade locked cards. Trade-able cards: yes. 

There is reason to see that you have 0-4 tradelocked ones, though, so you know you can safely trade away the others.

If you need to show SOME number are locked, why would you show fewer than are actually there? That would just add confusion.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!