figther deck

• Please log in to reply

02 November 2018 - 02:11 AM

lnvictus27

Rookie Trainer

• lnvictus27

i am a new palyer.... i have buzzhole GX, and i have build one deck for him....................    what boster pack i should buy???

03 November 2018 - 12:21 AM

Lalamon

Novice Trainer

• Lalamon
You should trade for the cards you need to complete or improve your deck. Getting what you need from packs is more difficult to get it.

Everything for my kid  :wub:  So hard this is very competitive,

Sylveon the best https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/sylveon

06 November 2018 - 03:21 AM

BigMac1391

Novice Trainer

• BigMac1391
Up until lost thunder Lycanroc GX with the Bloodthirsty Eyes ability was the publicly winningist Big Buzz partner... just search for “Buzzroc” decks online - non GX Buzzwole and Octillery usually in there too.

With lost thunder people have had success pairing the new fairy nine tales GX and Buzzwole gx

07 November 2018 - 04:42 AM

Pokegen85

Trainer

• Pokegen85

i am a new palyer.... i have buzzhole GX, and i have build one deck for him....................    what boster pack i should buy???

If you are a new player, my recommendation for you is to not buy any booster packs. Save your hard earned coins for theme decks that can be used in the trainer challenge and in theme deck tournaments. As you complete the trainer challenge, you will earn coins and boosters which will give you more cards. Keep spending the coins on theme decks, even buying the same theme deck repeatedly to get 4 copies of your staple trainers such as Lillie, Guzma, Cynthia, Field Blower, Choice Band, and etc.

Half of the battle of building a deck that can win in the VS ladder and tournaments is getting hold of those crucial supporter and item cards. Even if you managed to get Buzzwole GX and a few of the Pokemon that complement him, your ship will never leave port if you are using Lucky Helmet, Tierno, Steven, Shauna, and other throwaway entry level theme deck trainer cards.

NOTE: Certain parts of Trainer Challenge are temporarily broken as the powers that be sort the Robo Substitute issue out, but seeing as you probably barely scratched the surface, you can play many of the decks that don't include those cards and get coins and boosters that way.