Opened some of my Lost Thunder packs! - How do I include the new Lugia GX?

• Please log in to reply

02 November 2018 - 01:29 AM

Norien711

Rookie Trainer

• Norien711

This might be impossible, as it doesn't seem like that strong of a card.. but I'm excited to play with the new GX I opened (Lugia GX)!

What situations/synergies can you see with this card - if any? 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help you can give a newer player!

Good luck with your pulls this expansion!

Edited by Norien711, 02 November 2018 - 01:30 AM.

02 November 2018 - 03:50 AM

gunmetal

Senior Trainer

• gunmetal
Malamar for energy acceleration would work nicely using kiawe to accelerate energy works great too

02 November 2018 - 10:56 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

You could run this in a Ray deck for something to put energy onto early-game (not that the deck needs that) and to have a much more consistent attacker late-game.  It benefits Lugia, but I don't know if it really benefits Ray.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

03 November 2018 - 12:39 AM

Lalamon

Novice Trainer

• Lalamon
Lugia is colorless Pokemon can be in any deck as a joker. I like the GX attack!

Everything for my kid  :wub:  So hard this is very competitive,

Sylveon the best https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/sylveon

04 November 2018 - 07:32 PM

Norien711

Rookie Trainer

• Norien711

Thanks for the responses!

I think SuperStone's idea to use Lugia in a Ray deck would be awesome (if only I owned any of those cards). 

Like Lalamon mentioned, I think I am just going to throw this card in most decks I make in the future since he is so agile and able to adapt. Plus, I haven't had a single time where I felt bad using his GX attack. 

I've changed my perspective on the card a lot in the last few days. I think it's one of the best cards I own after playing with it a lot over the weekend.