[CARD] Silvally GX (CIN #90, 108, 119, UPR #116, PR #SM91) - Card type doesn't change while Memory cards are attached

• Please log in to reply

31 October 2018 - 09:52 PM

CamGrant27

Rookie Trainer

• CamGrant27
The Memory cards for Silvally GX dont seem to be working. Even when you change types, you dont hit your opponent for weakness.

31 October 2018 - 10:14 PM

PlatinumDude

Veteran Trainer

• PlatinumDude

Did those Pokemon have Weakness Policy attached? They remove the holder's weakness. The promo Solgaleo GX removes weaknesses from its owner's side of the field.

31 October 2018 - 10:22 PM

shinygeodude

Veteran Trainer

• shinygeodude

There's also the Altar of the Sunne stadium card and the Metal Frying Pan.

01 November 2018 - 12:09 AM

CamGrant27

Rookie Trainer

• CamGrant27

Did those Pokemon have Weakness Policy attached? They remove the holder's weakness. The promo Solgaleo GX removes weaknesses from its owner's side of the field.

No stadium or other tools were attached to opponent. This was multiple matches. I even made sure no abilities had prevented weakness.

02 November 2018 - 06:37 PM

Buizel97

Rookie Trainer

• Buizel97

Hello, i would like to report this issue, i lost an tournament because i could´t defeat a [edited by Mod_Turtle: please keep language friendly for all age groups] buzzhole for weakness (the quickly way to take it off), i´m so angry in this moment, all my deck strategy is effective thanks silvally´s memory cards. Please, fix it as soon as possible!!!

08 November 2018 - 08:26 PM

WantedArch

Rookie Trainer

• WantedArch

Is this bug gonna be fix soon? Can't play with silvally if the memories don't work in the game. 

09 November 2018 - 12:48 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Trainers,

This has been added to the Known Issues list here. Thank you all for your reports!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 November 2018 - 06:58 PM

xopokeox

Rookie Trainer

• xopokeox
I have played Silvally GX on the ptcgo, and I have noticed that the memories do not work properly. Not only do they not hit for weakness, but cards like Electropower for Electric Memory Silvally doesnt work either. Please fix this so my deck can work properly

09 November 2018 - 08:34 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I have played Silvally GX on the ptcgo, and I have noticed that the memories do not work properly. Not only do they not hit for weakness, but cards like Electropower for Electric Memory Silvally doesnt work either. Please fix this so my deck can work properly

Hey there!

I have merged your post into this thread. Please be sure to do a quick search on the forums before creating a post. 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!