[GENERAL] Can't proceed past "Welcome to the Deck Manager" tutorial

• Please log in to reply

29 November 2018 - 02:29 PM

FinnDaddy

Junior Trainer

• FinnDaddy

Same problem here and submitted a ticket. They said it was a known issue detailed on the "known issues" thread, but offered no assistance. I can do anything with the deck manager or it will freeze, even after totally uninstalling and reinstalling.

01 December 2018 - 05:06 AM

Peppe89

Rookie Trainer

• Peppe89

Cards: Deck Manager

• In some rare cases an account can get into a state where navigating to the Deck Manager causes the Deck Manager tutorial to reappear and the client to become non-responsive. Until a global fix is deployed, the support team will be fixing this on a per-account basis for users that create a support ticket to report that they are affected by this issue.

i got this problem on my account. can you pls help me? dunno where to create a support ticket, that's why i wrote over here.. ty anyway

01 December 2018 - 10:57 PM

Vaxius_Style

Novice Trainer

• Vaxius_Style

Cards: Deck Manager

• In some rare cases an account can get into a state where navigating to the Deck Manager causes the Deck Manager tutorial to reappear and the client to become non-responsive. Until a global fix is deployed, the support team will be fixing this on a per-account basis for users that create a support ticket to report that they are affected by this issue.

I opened a ticket a couple of weeks ago and all the person told me was that my information was being passed to development and that they had no ETA.  I actually CANNOT play the game with this bug right now, and waiting over two weeks is unacceptable.  Please FIX this bug for my account, really should not have to wait this long for something like this!

02 December 2018 - 11:34 PM

Purplecliffe

Rookie Trainer

• Purplecliffe

Hey, have the deck manager bug and literally cannot play the game. I emailed and put in a support ticket but they said they passed it on to the developer without any ETA or asking any other information of me or my account. I just want to play the game. My in game name is Purplecliffe (there is an e on the end that isnt a typo) 

03 December 2018 - 01:48 AM

Vaxius_Style

Novice Trainer

• Vaxius_Style

????????????????????????????

03 December 2018 - 02:18 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear you have encountered a bug that is hindering your game. I'm glad you messaged our CS team, and if they said they will forward the problem onto the dev team then rest assured that the dev team will attempt to address the issue as soon as they can. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 December 2018 - 11:40 PM

Vaxius_Style

Novice Trainer

• Vaxius_Style

I put my ticket in weeks ago and still no fix.  Don't expect anything to happen anytime soon. 

03 December 2018 - 11:42 PM

Vaxius_Style

Novice Trainer

• Vaxius_Style

.....i have seen it now. Thank you

Did they ever fix your account?

09 December 2018 - 12:10 PM

Houdinimix

Rookie Trainer

• Houdinimix

i have the same issue, any progres on this? has anyone got a fix for this yet?

09 December 2018 - 07:21 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hello, 

I use PTCGO quite often and I was excited for the release of Lost Thunder today. After trading for some cards I wanted, I went to build some decks. This is where I discovered an issue. At the bottom of my screen, it showed a tip saying "Welcome to the Deck Manager. Let me teach you how to build a new deck!". The issue is not this within itself, but the fact that it does not let me build a deck nor does it allow me to navigate out of the Deck Manager. I am stuck in this loop until I exit out of the client. I can then open PTCGO back up, but navigating to the Deck Manager always results in getting stuck. My account is currently useless because I can not build any decks to play with. I have gone through my settings in an attempt to fix this, but found nothing that seemed problematic. Additionally, I have uninstalled and reinstalled PTCGO multiple times now. If you have any other suggestions please let me know, I am pretty frustrated with the situation. Thank you!

Hi there,

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link [to the support portal] in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!