[GENERAL] Can't proceed past "Welcome to the Deck Manager" tutorial

• Please log in to reply

05 November 2018 - 12:30 PM

xSephyr

Rookie Trainer

• xSephyr
Im waiting since Yesterday and was already thinking It Take long, well Three days is It for real.
I guess they have a lot to do

05 November 2018 - 01:34 PM

mithiasturm

Rookie Trainer

• mithiasturm

hi, i have the same problem, i clean all archives and uninstall the game, then i reinstall and i continue with the problem. yesterday i put the report but nobody responde me

05 November 2018 - 08:00 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello mithiasturm,

The Support Team works to respond to all tickets in the order received. Thank you for your patience until they are able to review your ticket. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

05 November 2018 - 08:50 PM

Chromo_some

Rookie Trainer

• Chromo_some
Dear all,
I have the same issue reported above and I opened a ticket too.
May I know when are you going to fix It?

Thanks in advance

06 November 2018 - 02:48 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Trainers,

If you have run into this issue, please reach out to the support team by creating a support ticket. The support team is fixing this on a per-account basis. If you have not received a response just yet, please hang in there. To open a support ticket just click the link in my signature, select the "PTCGO" option and then select "Contact Us". 

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

06 November 2018 - 09:25 AM

LordVorminious

Trainer

• LordVorminious

Hey PTCGO team, my Deck Manager freezes due to the Wizard saying "Let me teach you how to make a deck". I dont need this tutorial and this is causing me unable to make or edit any deck. This is getting heavily annoying, please give me a fix.

06 November 2018 - 05:50 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi LordVorminious,

Please submit a ticket regarding this issue by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

11 November 2018 - 11:18 AM

Cammie22

Rookie Trainer

• Cammie22
This is the same for me and it has been 10 days without a fix. This is very frustrating.

11 November 2018 - 11:20 AM

lilebest

Rookie Trainer

• lilebest

I have a bug in deck manager section. When i'm in it, tutorial will appear but i can't cllick anywhere except "create new deck". I can't create new deck because game is blocked. Is there something i can do by myself to avoid this tutorial? Thank you!

11 November 2018 - 12:07 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

See the first pinned topic. :(

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

11 November 2018 - 12:24 PM

lilebest

Rookie Trainer

• lilebest

See the first pinned topic. :(

.....i have seen it now. Thank you

12 November 2018 - 04:46 PM

Cammie22

Rookie Trainer

• Cammie22
Hi,

Im sorry but I think it is pretty poor to still not have a fix over 11 days of knowing a bug like this is affecting so many players. I would ask for a refund but that would get me no where. In the email that was sent to me regarding this issue basically told me to keep on checking the forums for a fix so I guess my client will only be fixed once a global fix is done? If this is the case I hope it is soon. Being forced to try and look for another online card game to fill the void isnt proving to be fruitful

16 November 2018 - 12:02 AM

MMDominator

Rookie Trainer

• MMDominator

Same Issue. Why did you release a patch with a required tutorial that can't be disabled in options? It's been 15 days since a known bug and no updates. Nice job dev team! Please fix

20 November 2018 - 08:04 PM

stkoga

Rookie Trainer

• stkoga
Anyone here solve the problem?? (Doing the tutorial didn't do it)

21 November 2018 - 05:05 PM

OxleyW

Novice Trainer

• OxleyW

Account randomly has "Welcome to Deck Manager Glitch" (Yes its still going deep into late November)

Can we get a real solution instead of "Please contact support" ? It isn't viable for hundreds of people to flood support box weekly with this issue. 

Thanks.

Pokemon TCG Worlds Competitor 2016 (365/300) || @Sn0w3n on Twitter

"Why make friends when you can make a pizza?" 

24 November 2018 - 03:35 AM

Django0

Rookie Trainer

• Django0
I just bought a ton of card packs :/ and now "I" have to wait to use my codes for a issue that should have been resolve ages ago...

#fixyogame

25 November 2018 - 07:02 AM

FancyBadger

Rookie Trainer

• FancyBadger

Also experiencing this issue and wanted to voice my frustration that a month waiting for a fix for an unnecessary tutorial glitch is not fixed.

26 November 2018 - 08:17 AM

BananaPopsikul

Rookie Trainer

• BananaPopsikul

I too am experiencing this issue. It is getting rather frustrating just sitting here waiting for some sort of a global fix.

This problem is making the game unplayable! 

It is also rather annoying that the ticket I submitted hasn't been answered and it is now going on 14 days. 

27 November 2018 - 03:29 PM

aa1222

Rookie Trainer

• aa1222

I'm having the exact same issue. I'd like to play at some point soon please!

28 November 2018 - 09:06 PM

nechapu

Rookie Trainer

• nechapu

I´m having the same problem. Please fix that