[GENERAL] Can't proceed past "Welcome to the Deck Manager" tutorial

• Please log in to reply

01 November 2018 - 08:56 PM

TheBlackxRanger

Novice Trainer

• TheBlackxRanger

You have to go through the tutorial, follow all the steps until it asks you to save.

01 November 2018 - 09:18 PM

Multyos

Rookie Trainer

• Multyos

Hello i have the same problem. But i can't follow the steps because, when i click on "create a deck" the next steps not appears and i'm stuck now

I have fight the 5 trainer in the tutorial but nothing change. I can't use the deck manager. When i click on "create a deck" the next step not appear and i'm stuck in this. 

Edited by Multyos, 01 November 2018 - 09:43 PM.

01 November 2018 - 09:24 PM

JIMMYPENDARVIS

Rookie Trainer

• JIMMYPENDARVIS

The tutorial does not allow me to complete it, that is the issue. It just stops giving me things to do. 

01 November 2018 - 11:59 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I want to get my golispood!

Any solution?

Hey there!

This just got added to the Known Issues list. You can read more information here. Please be sure to reach out to the support team so that they can resolve this for you on their end. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting PTCGO, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

02 November 2018 - 12:40 AM

SaejLuv

Rookie Trainer

• SaejLuv

Having the same issue. Can't select anything after going into Deck Manager. 

02 November 2018 - 02:15 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Having the same issue. Can't select anything after going into Deck Manager. 

Look at the first post in this forum for the only currently available solution.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

02 November 2018 - 05:15 AM

MegaRooX

Rookie Trainer

• MegaRooX

Hey there!

This just got added to the Known Issues list. You can read more information here. Please be sure to reach out to the support team so that they can resolve this for you on their end. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting PTCGO, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

I did this and they answered me after 3 hours, they asked me for my "SN", to locate it in the system, it seems that they are taking care of it. I would like to thank you very much for your attention to the solution of the problem, thank you!

Edited by MegaRooX, 02 November 2018 - 05:15 AM.

02 November 2018 - 07:11 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I did this and they answered me after 3 hours, they asked me for my "SN", to locate it in the system, it seems that they are taking care of it. I would like to thank you very much for your attention to the solution of the problem, thank you!

You are most welcome! 

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 November 2018 - 12:48 AM

MegaRooX

Rookie Trainer

• MegaRooX

You are most welcome! 

As I said earlier, I contacted by email and after 3 days solved my problem! Lucky everyone! Thank you!

03 November 2018 - 08:50 AM

playhavock

Trainer

• playhavock

When I go to build or make a new deck, I get this woman who wants to teach me how to make a new deck. If I click on the make new deck it will not let me make any new decks. She is "stuck" on my screen if and when I go to make a deck. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and she is still there.

Help. @_@;

I'd attach a screen shot if I could -_-;

oh nevermind i see this is a known issue.

Edited by playhavock, 03 November 2018 - 08:50 AM.

03 November 2018 - 04:07 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi playhavock,

Please submit a ticket about this issue by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 November 2018 - 11:15 PM

playhavock

Trainer

• playhavock

Hi playhavock,

Please submit a ticket about this issue by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

I have a ticket pending on this now. how long before its resolved typically? 

04 November 2018 - 06:18 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello playhavock, Its difficult to say when your ticket will get answered, but rest assured our CS team is working hard to answer your ticket as quickly as they can.

Moderator Alder

04 November 2018 - 04:11 PM

SaejLuv

Rookie Trainer

• SaejLuv

Is it normal to take this long? 

I have encountered the recent bug which locks players out of the client when accessing the deck manager. I made a ticket, they responded and told me to respond to the ticket then they will tell me what to do next. 

They made a post about this bug which states they will help players out on an individual basis until a global fix is patched. 

04 November 2018 - 05:34 PM

SaejLuv

Rookie Trainer

• SaejLuv

It's been 3 days for me...

04 November 2018 - 07:29 PM

xSephyr

Rookie Trainer

• xSephyr

Hey Mod_Alder, i was reading a lot about the bug the last days but was never affected by that since yesterday it happened instantly after i accept a trade....^^

Really anyoing bug hope u guys can fix that soon

Edited by xSephyr, 04 November 2018 - 07:30 PM.

04 November 2018 - 08:19 PM

Jonethug

Rookie Trainer

• Jonethug

Same here. Waiting on them too. Maybe they don't work on the weekends. Mine glitch out after a trade too. I really want to play. Lost thunder just came out...

Edited by Jonethug, 04 November 2018 - 08:19 PM.

04 November 2018 - 08:42 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

Unfortunately, 3 days is not too much in this case.

Usually they can last a week, and even a bit more to respond after the first (automated?) answer that asks you "the Bible".

It's been a long time since I don't send a ticket but, I don't think they improved too much being quicker.

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

04 November 2018 - 08:48 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

3 days isnt long, when i submitted my ticket i got a response telling me they have high number of tickets right now and things may take longer then normal

05 November 2018 - 03:23 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there, Im sorry to hear you have been waiting on a response from our CS team. Rest assured they are working hard to get to your ticket as soon as they can. 

Moderator Alder