[GENERAL] Can't proceed past "Welcome to the Deck Manager" tutorial

• Please log in to reply

31 October 2018 - 01:20 AM

Mr_Naki

Rookie Trainer

• Mr_Naki

Hi, since the update today, when i enter to the deck editor it show tutorial : how to create a new deck.

But i cant click outside of the highlighted frame. The mouse still work inside the frame. clicking on it to create a deck do not hide this frame, so get stuck cant even edit decks.

I need to relaunch the game to exit.

Edited by Mr_Naki, 31 October 2018 - 01:21 AM.

31 October 2018 - 04:49 AM

whatisshamona

Rookie Trainer

• whatisshamona

In Deck Manager there's a new tutorial feature that at one point prompts "Welcome to the Deck Manager. Let me teach you how to build a deck!". At this point only the "Create a New Deck" button is selectable. After picking any format, it's impossible to proceed - the only thing clickable on the next screen is the "Filters" button.

(It's not possible to back out of this screen or quit the game at this point.)

(This also means that I cannot create or edit any decks on the Deck Manager screen.)

I'm on Mac. Additionally, I don't think this tutorial wizard showed up until I first went to the Trainer Challenge.

Edited by whatisshamona, 31 October 2018 - 04:55 AM.

31 October 2018 - 05:00 AM

CuboL0rd

Rookie Trainer

• CuboL0rd

Whenever i open the deck manager it shows a Prompt that says "Welcome to the deck manager" and it doesn't let me go from there, i can't click anywhere. So, i cant edit or build any deck

31 October 2018 - 05:24 AM

SGTOWeavile

Rookie Trainer

• SGTOWeavile
Anytime I go to the Deck Manager I end up getting this bug. I can scroll using the scroll wheel on my mouse and click anywhere inside the highlighted area, including the "Filters" option, but I can't do much else. I can't even close the game without using Alt+F4 and even when I do the bug happens again and again.

I've noticed many others have had the same thing happen to them, including one user who said they were on Mac. I'm running Windows 10 and it happens to me.

I also noticed none of them had screenshots. I marked out the deck names in post, which is unrelated to the actual glitch.

Edit: So apparently you can't put images or links to screenshots in. It doesn't make any sense though since if you're going to report a bug, you may want to add proof that the bug exists. I may as well put in the ID for the Imgur link.

XTgEMun

UaR7qDX

CVfpuV6

Edited by SGTOWeavile, 31 October 2018 - 05:28 AM.

"Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly."

-William Shakespeare

31 October 2018 - 12:38 PM

Ghidreigon

Rookie Trainer

• Ghidreigon

Hi, so basically as soon as I go to build a new deck I get prompted to how to build a new deck (my accounts like 5 years old at this point so I'm not sure why I need this) any ways it only allows me to click one option which is the build a new deck button. As soon as I click that everything except the filters button is frozen and the only way for me to exit is to close is via the task bar. Any solutions? Or any confirmation on a solution being worked on? Thanks

31 October 2018 - 07:08 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hi, so basically as soon as I go to build a new deck I get prompted to how to build a new deck (my accounts like 5 years old at this point so I'm not sure why I need this) any ways it only allows me to click one option which is the build a new deck button. As soon as I click that everything except the filters button is frozen and the only way for me to exit is to close is via the task bar. Any solutions? Or any confirmation on a solution being worked on? Thanks

Hello Ghidreigon,

Thank you for bringing this up.

In order for our support team to investigate the issue, please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the Help Center in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I've also moved your topic to the Technical Support board and updated the title to be more descriptive. 

Hope that helps! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

31 October 2018 - 07:17 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Whenever i open the deck manager it shows a Prompt that says "Welcome to the deck manager" and it doesn't let me go from there, i can't click anywhere. So, i cant edit or build any deck

Hello there CuboL0rd,

Thank you for letting us know.

I’m sorry to hear you are running into some issues.

Would you please try completely uninstalling the game and then re-installing it?

If this solution does not work, please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the Help Center in my signature.

Sign in on the top right side of the page selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Also, I have moved your topic to the Technical Support forum instead and updated its title.

Hope this helps!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot

31 October 2018 - 07:29 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

In Deck Manager there's a new tutorial feature that at one point prompts "Welcome to the Deck Manager. Let me teach you how to build a deck!". At this point only the "Create a New Deck" button is selectable. After picking any format, it's impossible to proceed - the only thing clickable on the next screen is the "Filters" button.

(It's not possible to back out of this screen or quit the game at this point.)

(This also means that I cannot create or edit any decks on the Deck Manager screen.)

I'm on Mac. Additionally, I don't think this tutorial wizard showed up until I first went to the Trainer Challenge.

Hello whatisshamona, 

Thank you for reporting this. 

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game again. In many instances, this will resolve the issue that you are describing.

For specific instructions on how to do a full re-installation of the TCGO iOS Client, please see this FAQ articles here:

and

After uninstalling, simply reinstall the game from the official download page.

If you continue to run into issues, please reach out to our support team by clinking a link in my signature and select the "Ask a Question" option, you will be able to submit a ticket.

Hope that helps! 

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot

31 October 2018 - 11:21 PM

shinrei14

Trainer

• shinrei14

I have the same problem!! Please, really need help.

Thank you!

31 October 2018 - 11:32 PM

shinrei14

Trainer

• shinrei14

I have the same problem too

31 October 2018 - 11:34 PM

shinrei14

Trainer

• shinrei14

Same problem too, hope someone can give us the solution.

31 October 2018 - 11:57 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Trainers,

If you are still experiencing freezing during the deck manager tutorial, please reach out to the support team. To open a support ticket simply click the link in my signature, select the PTCGO option, and then select "Contact Us". 

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

01 November 2018 - 12:30 AM

Sapphire-Tri

Rookie Trainer

• Sapphire-Tri

Just posting to report the same issue on my Samsung tab S4
Already sent a support ticket with an image.

only work around fix I found was a 100% uninstall and a reinstall and NOT touch deck manager till this is fixed.

01 November 2018 - 12:58 AM

Ghidreigon

Rookie Trainer

• Ghidreigon

Hi, as soon as I go to the deck manager I get prompted to do a tutorial. But at that point it tells you to click "create new deck", but when you click it the tutorial does not continue and the game soft locks with no way to close the game besides from task manager. Any solutions?

01 November 2018 - 01:22 AM

MegaRooX

Rookie Trainer

• MegaRooX

Yes, I'm going through the same problem.

01 November 2018 - 01:30 AM

MegaRooX

Rookie Trainer

• MegaRooX

Hi. When I click on the "Deck Manager" tab, the deck wizard appears and the game partially locks on this screen. When you click on "Create new deck", the partially locked screen appears and the only flaps that work are the filter flaps on the left side. I think more people are going through that. So, how do we stay? Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Edited by MegaRooX, 01 November 2018 - 01:32 AM.

01 November 2018 - 02:50 AM

Ghidreigon

Rookie Trainer

• Ghidreigon

Hello Ghidreigon,

Thank you for bringing this up.

In order for our support team to investigate the issue, please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the Help Center in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I've also moved your topic to the Technical Support board and updated the title to be more descriptive. 

Hope that helps! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Just did, thanks for the guidance! Hopefully a fix comes soon  :D

01 November 2018 - 06:02 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Ghidreigon,

You are welcome! We hope your issue is resolved as soon as possible. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

01 November 2018 - 07:33 AM

MegaRooX

Rookie Trainer

• MegaRooX

I want to get my golispood!

Any solution?

01 November 2018 - 08:37 PM

JIMMYPENDARVIS

Rookie Trainer

• JIMMYPENDARVIS

Hello, 

I use PTCGO quite often and I was excited for the release of Lost Thunder today. After trading for some cards I wanted, I went to build some decks. This is where I discovered an issue. At the bottom of my screen, it showed a tip saying "Welcome to the Deck Manager. Let me teach you how to build a new deck!". The issue is not this within itself, but the fact that it does not let me build a deck nor does it allow me to navigate out of the Deck Manager. I am stuck in this loop until I exit out of the client. I can then open PTCGO back up, but navigating to the Deck Manager always results in getting stuck. My account is currently useless because I can not build any decks to play with. I have gone through my settings in an attempt to fix this, but found nothing that seemed problematic. Additionally, I have uninstalled and reinstalled PTCGO multiple times now. If you have any other suggestions please let me know, I am pretty frustrated with the situation. Thank you!