Versus Reward

• Please log in to reply

29 October 2018 - 01:05 AM

koudai8

Rookie Trainer

• koudai8

In the Versus page, there is a timer on the lower right hand side that reads 23h 03m, and a thunder symbol on the right. 

I am assuming the thunder symbol is a type of tracker that tracks how much I thunder I have earned with versus play and what kind of rewards are available to get automatically with that level of thunder.

I am not sure what the timer is doing though. Does the rewards reset as the time runs out? If so, what is the frequency of resetting, and where can I find information on what kind of rewards are out there usually (is there a FAQ on that)? 

Thanks!

29 October 2018 - 01:50 AM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Once the timer runs out, the versus rewards change.

The lightning tells his car you have made it in the ladder.

You really can't figure out what the new ladder will be. That is up to the game developers.
Try try again. Never ever quit.

29 October 2018 - 01:52 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

The timer is how much time you have left until the ladder resets.

each ladder is 3 weeks, so you have 3 weeks to get 2000 pts if you want that final reward.

the rewards are basically the same everytime there is a new ladder, the only changes are the EX or GX card and the full art trainer card.  no one outside the dev team knows what they will put up next for rewards until the new ladder pops up.

29 October 2018 - 01:53 AM

koudai8

Rookie Trainer

• koudai8

Thank you guys for the response!

29 October 2018 - 02:22 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

The timer is how much time you have left until the ladder resets.

each ladder is 3 weeks, so you have 3 weeks to get 2000 pts if you want that final reward.

the rewards are basically the same everytime there is a new ladder, the only changes are the EX or GX card and the full art trainer card.  no one outside the dev team knows what they will put up next for rewards until the new ladder pops up.

Additionally, the set that the boosters are from changes. There's a good chance the next ladder will feature cards from the Expanded collection, since the one ending soon is Standard.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

31 October 2018 - 11:42 PM

TheBlackxRanger

Novice Trainer

• TheBlackxRanger

Can we stop putting expanded in ladder? Thanks!

01 November 2018 - 02:06 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Can we stop putting expanded in ladder? Thanks!

Why?  There are plenty of people who play Expanded, and especially for newer joiners, older cards can be hard to get.  I don't think there's a problem with some ladders being in a different format, as long as many of them are still Standard.  Balance gives something to everyone. :)

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.