Versus matchup pairing.

• Please log in to reply

27 October 2018 - 09:53 AM

AnEmptyFrame

Rookie Trainer

• AnEmptyFrame
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the versus ladder. I would really like to solve this issue If possible.

Both myself and my little daughter play pokemon-tcg online. Now If both of us play the exact same standard (!) deck, I continuously get opponents playing standard decks. My little girl continuously gets opponents playing expanded (using the exact same deck). For her it’s really annoying to face cards like hopnotoxic laser, skyfield, N, while these cards have rotated.

Some remarks:
I checked her deck and all cards are S&M onwards, there are no older cards used.
The deck is a self-built vikavolt-rayquaza.
We both play pokemon tcg on an ipad (If that’s relevant).

Does anyone of you know why this is happening? Is there some setting in the game or profile?

Thank you very much for any help!
Sincere greetings,
Peter.

27 October 2018 - 10:16 AM

Brainwave80

Rookie Trainer

• Brainwave80
Hi

On the Ladder you can choose if you want to play standard or expanded, then you should get only opponents who play this format. Of course a standard deck can play expanded excepting some single cards.

I guess your daughter has to check the select choice. The button is above in the deck choice section.

27 October 2018 - 10:26 AM

AnEmptyFrame

Rookie Trainer

• AnEmptyFrame
Thank you very much for your fast answer
This could indeed be the reason. Because I have so many decks, i use the selection filter to find my decks, she doesn’t.

I will try tonight!

Thank you again!
Sincere greetings,
Peter

28 October 2018 - 02:03 AM

AnEmptyFrame

Rookie Trainer

• AnEmptyFrame
This was indeed the reason.
Thanks again!

Peter.