LF Dowsing Machine, I have Crimson Invasion packs. [Also, Computer Search price check]

• Please log in to reply

26 October 2018 - 10:31 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Pretty much what the title says. I have no idea what kind of price this card is going by, and there were no public offers I could use for reference, so I'll be taking offers based on whether I can afford it or not I guess :P

Also, if anyone knows how much Computer Search is going by nowadays I'd appreciate that information too. I could not find any public offers for this one either to use as reference. Right now I don´t think I can afford one anyways, so I'm just looking to price check.

Thanks in advance.

27 October 2018 - 02:44 PM

KaiLaSo

Senior Trainer

• KaiLaSo

Pretty much what the title says. I have no idea what kind of price this card is going by, and there were no public offers I could use for reference, so I'll be taking offers based on whether I can afford it or not I guess :P

Also, if anyone knows how much Computer Search is going by nowadays I'd appreciate that information too. I could not find any public offers for this one either to use as reference. Right now I don´t think I can afford one anyways, so I'm just looking to price check.

Thanks in advance.

Price for Computer Search should be around 21-25 GR(Guardian Rising). It should be around this price I maybe wrong though. Using any other booster pack will result in higher number since GR is the only booster pack that has the tapu le le GX which is used in all deck (standard and expanded)

Dowsing Machine I think is only around 10-13 GR.

and welcome back sakura :) wonder if you still remember me  :rolleyes:

I am still using the cards you have given me :D Night March still works

Edited by KaiLaSo, 27 October 2018 - 02:56 PM.

27 October 2018 - 03:33 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612
Ah, I see. That's some good information, thank you :)

And yes, I do remember you. I couldn't remember exactly what I gave you but I did remember that I gave you a bit of help when you were getting started. It's good to see that you're still around man :D

28 October 2018 - 07:34 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt
The price suggestions above are at least twice what these cards trade for.

28 October 2018 - 07:51 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

The price suggestions above are at least twice what these cards trade for.

Really? Dang. So, do you think I could get these cards for about 6 GUR and 12 GUR respectively? I'd be super good if I could. I only have Crimson Invasion packs left but I can probably convert some of those to GUR.

28 October 2018 - 03:28 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt
I'm out of town this weekend -- actually at Portland Regionals -- so I don't have (access to) the game with me. With the effort you've always given this Community, you deserve them for a bit less. If you send me a friend request, both cards will be yours tomorrow for a single Crimson Invasion. I'll send the trade offer asap when I get back home.

Hope your return has been fun so far. You're a bright spot in this place.

30 October 2018 - 03:19 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I'm out of town this weekend -- actually at Portland Regionals -- so I don't have (access to) the game with me. With the effort you've always given this Community, you deserve them for a bit less. If you send me a friend request, both cards will be yours tomorrow for a single Crimson Invasion. I'll send the trade offer asap when I get back home.

Hope your return has been fun so far. You're a bright spot in this place.

Hooooly. Thank you so much man, this is very much apreciated. 

Uh, this is kind of akward though, since by the time I can get to my pc the offer will have expired xd Even if I've returned in full to the forums, my access to the game itself is limited to weekends (this is related to the problems that made me leave in the first place, which I haven't fully solved). If this really is ok, I'll send you a trade offer when I get to my pc this weekend (might be able to log in on thursday instead due to a local holliday, but on friday I log in for sure).

Once again, many, many thanks. You're awesome :D

30 October 2018 - 03:41 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

They're tagged for trade, whenever works for you. :wub: 

I sent you a friend request as well, so that's taken care of.

Edited by RobRatt, 30 October 2018 - 03:46 AM.

30 October 2018 - 12:40 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

They're tagged for trade, whenever works for you. :wub: 

I sent you a friend request as well, so that's taken care of.

Thank you SO much dude :D I'll do it the next time I get to log it.

01 November 2018 - 12:38 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Alright, I managed to log in today, so I sent the offer to you. I threw in a couple of GUR packs because I'd feel kind of bad taking both of these cards for a single CRI pack xd Anyways, offer sent. Once again, thank you very much for your kindness.

EDIT: Received. Once again, many, many thanks :D

Edited by Sakura150612, 01 November 2018 - 10:30 PM.