Thank you for your report.
I would recommend you to check that your Internet connection is stable to avoid this kind of incidents. Also, you could try a full uninstall. I will list the steps for both, PC and Mac:
Please follow carefully these specific guidelines:
Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users[your user name]\AppData.
The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder and "Unity" folder.
Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder. Also delete any other Pokémon related folders you may find, and empty your
Recycle Bin before restarting your computer.
Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. Try using a different web browser (we recommend Firefox or Google Chrome) to download the updated installer here: http://www.pokemon.c...nline/download/
Finally, if you continue to experience issues, can you provide us with a DX Diag file? You can do that by:
Go to start, type in "dxdiag".
Wait until "dxdiag.exe" appears and open it.
Click on "Save All Information".
After you have saved the file, please submit a ticket and attach the file.
First, go into your Applications folder and open the 'Pokémon Online Trading Card Game' folder. Move the application from this to the main Applications folder and then delete the empty TCGO folder. If this does not work, then please proceed to try a 'full' uninstall by following these specific steps:
1. Delete your TCGO folder (along with any downloaded installers/versions of the game).
2. Click on 'Go' located on your top window, press the 'alt/option' key and select 'Library'.
3. Go to 'Cache' folder. Delete any Pokémon related folders you find.
4. From the 'Library' again, go to 'Saved Application State' and delete "unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.savedState" folder.
5. Empty your trash, restart your Mac, and visit http://pokemon.com/playtcgoto download the latest installer.
If you still encounter the same issue, please try the following:
1. Go to the Applications folder and the Pokémon Online Trading Card Game folder.
2. Right-click on the icon and select 'Show Package Contents.'
3. In the resulting folder, go into 'Contents' and then 'MacOS'
4. There will be a file called Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. Launch this file. It will open a terminal which will run before the game launches.
You should then be able to close the Terminal and run the game as normal. If your issue persists, please confirm that you meet the minimum requirements for the TCGO (found on the download page), and then provide us with a System Snapshot so that we can investigate this issue further. You can do this by:
1. Go to Applications > Utilities > System Profiler/Information.
2. When the application has finished compiling the data, click File and then Save/Save As.
3. Save the file to your desktop and attach it to a ticket.
Please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!