Your favorite songs that isn't a theme song

• Please log in to reply

26 October 2018 - 03:51 AM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, this should give a lot of folks a good enough reasont to dust off the ol' CDs, but which song, that isn't a theme song, would you consider to be your favorite(s)?  Wither they are songs that appeared at the end of each anime episode during the first three seasons of Pokemon, like the PokeRap, the end of the movies, or ones that were only available on the soundtracks themselves, pretty sure everybody is bound to have that one song that tends to get stuck in their head.

For me, it would be Viridian City, Double Trouble (Team Rocket), My Best Friends, To Know the Unknown, and quite a few others.  I still listen to them, some tend to make me want to do a little dance, while lip-syncing along.

Anyway, as always, feel free to share and keep things clean.

26 October 2018 - 04:32 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Im going to break the rules a little bit, and say that one of my favorite songs is the title screen song from the original red and blue game. I find myself humming that tune all the time. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

26 October 2018 - 11:47 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

If we're talking Pokemon in general, then it'd have to be the surfing theme from the original RBY games. I love anything that is in 3/4 times, so that one in particular always sticked around with me. 

Can't say much about the anime or the movies since I haven't watched them in ages :/

27 October 2018 - 02:39 PM

KaiLaSo

Senior Trainer

• KaiLaSo

Hey everyone, this should give a lot of folks a good enough reasont to dust off the ol' CDs, but which song, that isn't a theme song, would you consider to be your favorite(s)?  Wither they are songs that appeared at the end of each anime episode during the first three seasons of Pokemon, like the PokeRap, the end of the movies, or ones that were only available on the soundtracks themselves, pretty sure everybody is bound to have that one song that tends to get stuck in their head.

For me, it would be Viridian City, Double Trouble (Team Rocket), My Best Friends, To Know the Unknown, and quite a few others.  I still listen to them, some tend to make me want to do a little dance, while lip-syncing along.

Anyway, as always, feel free to share and keep things clean.

I have always like the song - Together forever and Secret Garden (from movie 5). BGM i like the one from golden rod city

If we're talking Pokemon in general, then it'd have to be the surfing theme from the original RBY games. I love anything that is in 3/4 times, so that one in particular always sticked around with me. 

Can't say much about the anime or the movies since I haven't watched them in ages :/

Hi Sakura. Didn't expect to see you here :) 

27 October 2018 - 03:36 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Hi Sakura. Didn't expect to see you here :)

Ikr xD I suddenly felt nostalgic, so here I am.

27 October 2018 - 04:31 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
I’ll take Poképark 2’s Inferno Dance theme song.

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 27 October 2018 - 04:32 PM.

Friendship is magic!