Tradable cards?

• Please log in to reply

25 October 2018 - 07:10 PM

KiwiDumpster

Rookie Trainer

• KiwiDumpster

I don't know where to put this question, mainly because it's pretty dumb. What cards are tradable? And where do I get cards that I can actually trade?

25 October 2018 - 07:16 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

tradable cards comes from tradable packs or loaded in code cards.

the most common way obtain tradable packs you have to load in card codes or win them from events.

you can also obtain them via daily challenge after level 14 or using gems in the online shop and of course trade for them.

25 October 2018 - 09:30 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

tradable cards comes from tradable packs or loaded in code cards.

the most common way obtain tradable packs you have to load in card codes or win them from events.

you can also obtain them via daily challenge after level 14 or using gems in the online shop and of course trade for them.

At level 16 and above, unless there's been a change.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

27 October 2018 - 05:03 PM

Harion

Senior Trainer

• Harion

On the bottom part of the card, there'll be a lock icon, on it's right, a number. That number represents the number of trade-locked cards you have. On the left of the lock icon are the number of tradable cards you have for that particular card.

28 October 2018 - 06:58 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

There's a pretty good discussion of the feature here:  http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/62449-question-about-getting-tradeable-cards/

I'm always shocked by how bad this forum's search feature is.  This issue has been covered many, many times, and often quite beautifully.  After about five minutes of searching, this thread was the only good one I could find, and it's certainly not the best.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.