Spooktober Pokémon TCG Trivia! Win Prizes!

• Please log in to reply

31 October 2018 - 01:51 PM

SonicDream

Novice Trainer

• SonicDream

Hi,

I was just wondering how prizes are distributed. A few of my friends who posted after me received their prizes last night even before the cut off time for the contest end time and I have yet to receive them. Should I be concerned that I haven't received anything yet?

I still haven't received mine either but he did mention that it would be within 24 hours, so maybe they distributed a lot of them but will finish the rest today during business hours.

I have hope =)

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking.       

It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”                                                                - Albert Einstein

31 October 2018 - 10:05 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

Thank you staff and dev team, i just got my gameplays. i will definitely use them today to show off my spooky spirit

31 October 2018 - 10:19 PM

Mod_Turtle

• Mod_Turtle

All prizes have been sent out! 

Thank you everyone for participating!

Moderator Turtle
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Shello, how may I help you today?”

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

31 October 2018 - 11:29 PM

R1ggles

Trainer

• R1ggles

All prizes have been sent out! 

Thank you everyone for participating!

Hi, I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the mummy pants, scarecrow shirt and scarecrow shoes are all missing from the giveaway sets. People got them from when we had these avatar sets available last time, they've already been released but for some reason were omitted this time.

And sweet to see that you added a male witch hat and female scarecrow mask.

31 October 2018 - 11:35 PM

picsupes

Junior Trainer

• picsupes

Hi, I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the mummy pants, scarecrow shirt and scarecrow shoes are all missing from the giveaway sets. People got them from when we had these avatar sets available last time, they've already been released but for some reason were omitted this time.

I posted about this in the other thread. I think it's a glitch because there were some empty boxes in the notification window for the avatar items. I hope the mods can do something about it.