Spooktober Pokémon TCG Trivia!
Solve any spooky Pokémon TCG trivia question listed below that hasn't been solved to win your share of rare Halloween themed Avatar Items, Deck Boxes & Sleeves, or a booster pack! Please read the rules posted at the bottom and only solve 1 trivia question. Have fun and share this post with your friends so they can win prizes too!
Feel free to use the official Pokémon TCG Database for research!
UPDATE: All Red questions have been solved!
UPDATE 2: All questions have been solved! Congratulations and thank you to all trainers who participated in this event!
1. Gastly - Crimson Invasion #36, What is the retreat cost for Gastly?
2. Haunter - Crimson Invasion #37, What is the resistance for Haunter?
3. Gengar - Crimson Invasion #38, What is the retreat cost for Gengar?
4. Marshadow - Shining Legends #45, How many cards does the Ability Let Loose allow each player to draw after shuffling their hands into their decks?
5. Misdreavus - Crimson Invasion #38, How much base HP does Misdreavus have?
6. Shuppet - Celestial Storm #63, How much damage does Will-O-Wisp do?
7. Banette - Celestial Storm #65, What color is the lamp shade on this card?
8. Duskull - Burning Shadows #51, The attack Dark Guidance allows you to put a basic Pokémon on your bench from where?
9. Dusclops - Burning Shadows #52, What is the retreat cost for Dusclops?
10. Drifloon - Ultra Prism #51, What is the weakness for Drifloon?
11. Drifblim - Ultra Prism #52, What is the energy cost for Damage Transport?
12. Mismagius - Crimson Invasion #40, The attack Dark Arts does 20x damage for each what?
13. Spiritomb - Ultra Prism #52, The attack Lightless World allows you to put 2 of what type of cards from your discard pile into your hand?
14. Dusknoir - Burning Shadows #53, How much base HP does Dusknoir have?
15. Hoopa - Forbidden Light #54, The attack Hyperspace Ring allows you to search your deck and add 2 of what type of cards to your hand?
16. Giratina - Ultra Prism #53, How many and what type of energy cards does Ability Chaotic Star allow you to attach to Girantina when played from your hand to your bench?
17. Pumpkaboo - Crimson Invasion #44, What is the retreat cost for Pumpkaboo?
18. Gourgeist - Crimson Invasion #45, How much extra damage does the attack Pumpkin Bomb do for each tool card discarded from each of your Pokémon?
19. Sandygast - Burning Shadows #61, What is the retreat cost for Sandygast?
20. Mimikyu - Guardians Rising #58, How many cards does the attack Filch allow you to draw?
21. Lunala - Ultra Prism #62, The attack Psystorm does 20x damage for each energy attached to where?
22. Dark Wings Necrozma-GX - Ultra Prism #63, #143, #161, What is the weakness for Dark Wings Necrozma-GX?
23. Yamask - Noble Victories #44, The attack Perplex allows you to flip a coin. If heads, what does the attack do?
24. Darkrai - Ultra Prism #77, How many and what type of energy cards does Ability Nightmare Star allow you to attach to Darkrai when played from your hand to your bench?
25. Litwick - Guardians Rising #11, What is the weakness for Litwick?
26. Lampent - Guardians Rising #12, How much damage does Will-O-Wisp do?
27. Chandelure - Guardians Rising #13, How much base HP does Chandelure have?
28. Phantump - Guardians Rising #6, Which other spooky Pokémon is featured on this card?
29. Trevenant - Guardians Rising #7, The attack Poltergeist does 30x the amount of what type of cards in your opponents hand?
30. Sableye - Celestial Storm #88, The Ability Excavate allows you to look at the top card of your deck once per turn and do what with it if you choose?
Only 1 entry is allowed per trainer. Please only post 1 answer and allow other trainers the opportunity to join this event and win prizes! Once a trivia question has been solved, it cannot be solved again.
This event ends Oct 30th 11:59 PM PDT. Any responses posted after the event end time will not count for prizes.
Prizes will be trade locked special event items ranging from Halloween themed Avatar Items to Deck Boxes & Sleeves. Trainers may also opt for 1 trade locked Dragon Majesty booster pack. Please note in your reply which prize you prefer (Avatar Items, or Deck Boxes/Sleeves, or 1 booster pack).
For more spooky Pokémon Halloween content, be sure to check out the official Pokémon Halloween site! You'll find awesome Pokémon pumpkin carving stencils, Pokémon Center Halloween information, and a spine-chilling article about the 13 scariest Pokémon locales. Make sure to check out the bottom of the page for Pokémon Halloween content submitted by trainers around the world! Some of the costumes and pumpkins are absolutely amazing!
Have fun Trainers!
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Shello, how may I help you today?”
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!