Oh boy, where do I even begin? 2 years after leaving... I'm back.

• Please log in to reply

31 October 2018 - 09:44 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

The spam is happening now! There is a guy with a bad word in his name.

I really don't know what's the dude's plan. His accounts keep getting banned, but he just keeps making more. Oh well, the mods have done a good job of quickly deleting his spam posts, so as long as they keep cleaning the spam on a regular basis we're good. The spammer just has to grow bored and give up eventually. I hope xd

01 November 2018 - 02:18 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I really don't know what's the dude's plan. His accounts keep getting banned, but he just keeps making more. Oh well, the mods have done a good job of quickly deleting his spam posts, so as long as they keep cleaning the spam on a regular basis we're good. The spammer just has to grow bored and give up eventually. I hope xd

I just hope they aren't a super clever programmer and have the entire thing automated.  :mellow: 

Hard to do; yes, very hard to do.  But theoretically possible...

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

01 November 2018 - 02:22 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I just hope they aren't a super clever programmer and have the entire thing automated.  :mellow: 

Hard to do; yes, very hard to do.  But theoretically possible...

I really don´t know. At this point I'm assuming that even IP banning the guy isn´t working, since that's pretty much the first thing I'd try on someone creating multiple accounts. Just hoping he gets bored of doing this eventually xd

01 November 2018 - 03:47 AM

StreamBomber

Senior Trainer

• StreamBomber
I am happy to see you again here, I am trying to return to the game and for 1 year that I left, the one that removed the bundles I take off any encouragement to continue building my big collection. I'm still struggling to get hooked back to the game.

Excuse me if you do not understand, I do not speak English and most of the time it is the translator speaking for me, i prefer is Spanish :3

Collection: 72% completed | All Trainer Kit completed | Set complete: 10

Working on: Sun & Moon 

01 November 2018 - 10:59 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I am happy to see you again here, I am trying to return to the game and for 1 year that I left, the one that removed the bundles I take off any encouragement to continue building my big collection. I'm still struggling to get hooked back to the game.

Excuse me if you do not understand, I do not speak English and most of the time it is the translator speaking for me, i prefer is Spanish :3

Ningun problema amigo, se entiende perfecto tu ingles. En todo caso, mi idioma nativo es el español, si que me puedes hablar en español si así lo prefieres xd

Es bueno estar de vuelta, y es bueno ver que sigues aquí también.

Edited by Sakura150612, 01 November 2018 - 11:01 PM.

02 November 2018 - 12:38 AM

StreamBomber

Senior Trainer

• StreamBomber

Ningun problema amigo, se entiende perfecto tu ingles. En todo caso, mi idioma nativo es el español, si que me puedes hablar en español si así lo prefieres xd

Es bueno estar de vuelta, y es bueno

Eso es genial, te vi un par de veces en los foros en Español pero no estaba seguro por completo. Hasta luego nos vemos pronto.

Collection: 72% completed | All Trainer Kit completed | Set complete: 10

Working on: Sun & Moon 

02 November 2018 - 12:58 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Eso es genial, te vi un par de veces en los foros en Español pero no estaba seguro por completo. Hasta luego nos vemos pronto.

Si, no es muy seguido que uso los foros en español. Entre la costumbre de usar el inglés y que en general este es el foro más activo, paso la mayoria del tiempo aca. Nos vemos por aca :)