which booster to buy now or later

• Please log in to reply

23 October 2018 - 04:35 PM

liborio99

Rookie Trainer

• liborio99

hello guys!

so as we dont have token events anymore, i wanted to use my tokens to buy some booster packs. ihave 7k tokens = 35 packs.

as they are trade locked packs, it have to be a set useful in battles.

so what should i buy? do I wait until next month to get lost thunder? do I buy something arealdy released?

ty for any response. :)

23 October 2018 - 04:57 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

if you already have all the staple trainers, then i would suggest buying packs with the pokemons you want to play with.

if you dont have all the trainers,, then id suggest buying theme decks to acquire the trainers you need.

ive always believed that correct trainers for your playstyle is much better then the pokemons themselves when you are starting out because trainers can be used in multiple decks where as most pokemons are basically just for 1-2 decks top.

with that in mind, there are a few standard staple trainers that cant be obtained via theme decks, ie rare candy and choice band. for these you would have to open packs to try and obtain, but luckily they are in GR packs and of course with GR packs you have the chance to get that lele, which is basically used in all meta decks.

23 October 2018 - 05:07 PM

liborio99

Rookie Trainer

• liborio99

if you already have all the staple trainers, then i would suggest buying packs with the pokemons you want to play with.

and a bunch more...

yeah i see a bunch of lele around. they are the new shaymin ex. everyone wants, everyone have... i dont...

im playing with a guzzlord deck now. its the only standard deck have, and it is updated for the rotation (wich i dont know when gonna happen). its pretty good... if i dont give 6 mulligans to my oponnent. but i really like those big damage and easy decks. i used to play a thyplosion eruption deck on expnded and really loved it.

ill stop chatting now.

yes, i have almost all staple trainers, i guess im missing olivia, kukuy, acerola... thats it. but i prefer to spend 1 or 2 codes to grab each one of them on the trade :P
so, Guardians Rysing it is?

ty for the reponse!

Edited by liborio99, 23 October 2018 - 05:09 PM.

23 October 2018 - 05:14 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

yup, guardians to get that lele if you dont already own one.

23 October 2018 - 05:27 PM

liborio99

Rookie Trainer

• liborio99

ok, gonna do it. ty!