Older Cards from Base Set to Legendary Collection

• Please log in to reply

19 October 2018 - 01:54 PM

PurplePony88

Rookie Trainer

• PurplePony88

Hey everyone!! I have 1500+ cards ranging from the original Base Set all the way into Legendary Collection, most in near mint  condition. I am looking to sell some of my duplicates. If any one is a collector and looking for specific cards, send me a PM and we can figure something out. If this isn't allowed to be posted feel free to take it down. I have so many to get rid of I'm just not sure where to start. Figured might as well start where there are other people who love Pokemon as much as I do!

19 October 2018 - 02:00 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

cardmarket (you will figure the rest of the URL out yourself) could be a good way for you to get rid of spare cards, as well as checking the current market value of your collection :).

Edited by Felidae_, 19 October 2018 - 02:00 PM.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...