[GENERAL] account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

11 October 2018 - 09:48 AM

fdhsgkfdshlgs

Rookie Trainer

• fdhsgkfdshlgs

OK i have been waiting an week for help from support to get my account back apparently when i made my Pokemon go account it shows i have multiple to accounts linked to my email so i cant get my username info i used for Pokemon trading card game id like to get this account back it has my whole collection on normally wouldn't mind playing new account but this account has a lot of cards please help me resolve this soon

11 October 2018 - 10:42 AM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

OK i have been waiting an week for help from support to get my account back apparently when i made my Pokemon go account it shows i have multiple to accounts linked to my email so i cant get my username info i used for Pokemon trading card game id like to get this account back it has my whole collection on normally wouldn't mind playing new account but this account has a lot of cards please help me resolve this soon

Hello fdhsgkfdshigs,

Thank you for letting us know.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues logging into the game.

I would suggest you respond to the ticket you opened earlier or submit a new ticket to our CS team by clicking the link to Help Center in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Also, I have updated the title of your thread with the correct category.

Hope this helps!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.