Raichu - Circle circuit attack - 8 benched pokemon

Trainer Challenge

• Please log in to reply

10 October 2018 - 10:04 PM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
When I tried to do a Circle Circuit attack using Raichu with a DCE attached, it worked fine for 4 or 5 benched Pokemon. When I expanded the bench to 8 via Stadium, and populated it, it would only let me retreat not attack.

Client = latest iOS, iPad Air2
Trainer Challenge
TCG Trainer from original release through Neo 4; then Diamond & Pearl block; now Sun & Moon.

League Leader for Horizon Games (Webster TX), then Skirmish Games (Deer Park TX); pending for Gerard’s Gaming (Webster TX).

10 October 2018 - 11:01 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

What Trainer did you play against?  One of them has a Whiscash with the Amnesia attack.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

15 October 2018 - 10:31 PM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
I do not think it was that one. I do not remember any more. It was in the Gold sequence.

Can you add a feature to Trainer Challenge to remind Players that the Amnesia is working?

I should have written it down. I am about to open my third League in 20 years, so making notes is a habit I should begin!
TCG Trainer from original release through Neo 4; then Diamond & Pearl block; now Sun & Moon.

League Leader for Horizon Games (Webster TX), then Skirmish Games (Deer Park TX); pending for Gerard’s Gaming (Webster TX).

29 October 2018 - 06:12 AM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
Let us mark this “no longer relevant “ because I have now completed the Trainer Challenge.

29 October 2018 - 11:58 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

I do not think it was that one. I do not remember any more. It was in the Gold sequence.

Can you add a feature to Trainer Challenge to remind Players that the Amnesia is working?

I should have written it down. I am about to open my third League in 20 years, so making notes is a habit I should begin!

I wish the green and red up/down arrows were more specific, with images of the card that caused the effect.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trainer Challenge