Weavile - Rule of Evil

• Please log in to reply

10 October 2018 - 06:44 PM

KingiCZ

Rookie Trainer

• KingiCZ

Hi,

the Rule of Evil attack doesn't account weakness for opponent's active pokémon.

I used guzma on opponent's Dhelmise GRI bringing it to active position and used Weavile's Rule of Evil attack and it did only 60 damage. Weavile's card wording goes as follows: (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) , so it should apply weakness for active Pokémon.

Please take note of that and fix it in close future so I won't lose another game because of a bug -_- losing long winning streak like that is pretty annoying...
Thank you

10 October 2018 - 07:43 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

If it happened just exactly as you've described, then yes, this would be a bug.  Rule of Evil should have done 120 damage to a "weak" Dhelmise, knocking it out.

The problem is, that too many players don't recognize everything on the field, and there are so many "false" reports.  That's why they ask us to save the Game Log after such a game.  Did you by chance do that?  If so, you'll get better results if you can show the game in its entirety.  You'll want to clarify that nothing else caused this event.

Example:  Since they were playing Dhelmise, I would assume it was a Metal deck.  If they had one of the new Solgaleo-GX on the Bench, with its Ability, all of their Pokémon would have NO weakness.  There are other factors possible, such as Weakness Policy (the Tool), that often get overlooked.

Edited by RobRatt, 10 October 2018 - 09:22 PM.