New player here.

• Please log in to reply

08 October 2018 - 03:12 PM

moussambani

Novice Trainer

• moussambani

Hello. I started playing a few days ago, and recently beat Gold league. My question is, should I concentrate on beating everyone four times, or move on to Platinum?

Also, is there a point on using a single deck to defeat everyone, or can I use whatever deck I want to defeat the same trainer multiple times?

Thank you. :)

08 October 2018 - 06:21 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Each of the 4 wins needs to be with a different deck. There is a reward for beating each trainer with 4 decks.

There is a reward for using the same deck:

• For the starter decks, you need 7 wins with each against different trainers to get the full decks
  • For purchased theme decks, 10 wins will get you a booster pack from the set that deck came from.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

09 October 2018 - 10:31 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi moussambani,

Welcome to our game and forums! We hope that your question was answered by SandaledOtter. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

10 October 2018 - 03:47 AM

moussambani

Novice Trainer

• moussambani

Yes, my question is answered. Thank you Sandaled Otter and Mod. If I have any other questions I'll ask them. :)

11 October 2018 - 02:05 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hello. I started playing a few days ago, and recently beat Gold league. My question is, should I concentrate on beating everyone four times, or move on to Platinum?

Also, is there a point on using a single deck to defeat everyone, or can I use whatever deck I want to defeat the same trainer multiple times?

Thank you. :)

Hey there!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. Welcome to the forums!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!