Applying for a PTCGO Marketing Account

• Please log in to reply

08 October 2018 - 06:08 AM

Manaroll

Rookie Trainer

• Manaroll

Hi,

My name is JJ. I am planning to start a mandarin speaking PTCGO streaming channel. My main target audiences are the Mainland Chinese people. I do not see anyone is currenty promoting this game for this community. I wish to be the first one to introduce PTCGO to Mainland China. With an unlocked account, it will make the demonstration and communication much easier. 

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Regards,

JJ

08 October 2018 - 07:07 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

Hi,

My name is JJ. I am planning to start a mandarin speaking PTCGO streaming channel. My main target audiences are the Mainland Chinese people. I do not see anyone is currenty promoting this game for this community. I wish to be the first one to introduce PTCGO to Mainland China. With an unlocked account, it will make the demonstration and communication much easier. 

Regards,

JJ

1. you dont need a marketing account to stream, the game is free and you can just download it and start right away.

2. this game isnt even in mandarin, a whole new language pack would have to be added for it to be relevant for your target audience. you should start with requesting mandarin to be added as a language option first.

3. you arnt the first person to in promote or introduce this game in mainland china, there are many people who have done and is doing this already. you can just check out popular chinese video site "you--" and do a search and see the results.

4. lastly, since you probably didnt search and read the forums, this is a topic that comes up every few months and as stated by the moderators, they have no plans on giving out these accounts anymore.

08 October 2018 - 09:55 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

5. Those accounts are handed down to content creators who already have a proven track record and an active community. No legit company would invest in your marketing power based on nothing but thin air.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

08 October 2018 - 10:25 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi,

Regards,

JJ

Hi JJ,

Thank you for your interest in promoting the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. We love to hear that our players have fun with the game!

In regards to your question, there are a limited number of accounts with all cards for approved marketing activities. At this time, none of these accounts are available.

Additionally, we are not currently accepting applications for participation in this program. We do not have an estimated date on which a spot will be open. 

Enjoy the game!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!