account missing cards and seem to be reseted

• Please log in to reply

07 October 2018 - 12:13 PM

fdhsgkfdshlgs

Rookie Trainer

• fdhsgkfdshlgs

missing my whole collection returned after a yearish and my whole collection gone i dont know y i have be reseted to basic account

07 October 2018 - 05:17 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there,

Sometimes when you have not logged in for a long time your cards will appear to be gone. Please login again and see if that fixes your issue. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

07 October 2018 - 05:19 PM

fdhsgkfdshlgs

Rookie Trainer

• fdhsgkfdshlgs

i have reloged in multiple times plus i have reinstalled 3 times

07 October 2018 - 08:30 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi fdhsgkfdshlgs,

In the Pokémon TCG Online game client, the Collection is programmed to house all of the cards obtained by a player. The development team has taken numerous precautions to ensure that items remain in the Collection as intended. The support team is unable to assist in investigations where a player may have misplaced their in-game cards or items via trade, shared accounts or otherwise. However we can suggest taking the following steps in order to find the item in question:
  • Use the Search feature in your Collection: Sometimes cards can be hard to find by scrolling through manually. You can narrow the search using the Search feature in your Collection.
  • Check your Trade History: The card or item may have been traded at some time in the past. If you have not used the item or card in some time, the trade may not be listed in the most recent exchanges.
  • The card may be on another account: Sometimes cards and items are on old accounts that have been forgotten. We recommend checking old email addresses or usernames to recover possible accounts. Please note that having multiple accounts is against the Terms of Service and any unwanted accounts will need to be removed. If you find another account, you can trade eligible items from or to it, then please let us know which account(s) should be removed.

If you are unable to locate the card after using these methods and have one of the following, please submit a ticket verifying the card numbers for each card in question and provide at least one of the following:
  • Game log listing the card in use on your account
  • Video showing the card be used on your account
  • Online Code that was used to redeem the product
Please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!