Trying to turn older packs into GUR

• Please log in to reply

06 October 2018 - 09:42 AM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_
Hey there,

since the trading companies seem to be gone and I can't seem to find a good way to turn my non GUR packs into cards, I'd like to try and trade my remaining packs for GUR ones.

Note that I don't go by any prize guide and I'm honestly to lazy to look one up either, hence I'll just let you make the offer. I have enough trust in the forum to believe that no one will try to rip me off ;).

HGSS era:

HGSS x2

BW era:

BW x2

DEX x1

DRX x1

NXD x2

NV x1

PF x1

PS x1

XY era:

XY x3

FF x1

FUF x4

PHF x17

PC x6

RS x5

FC x2

SS x10

BRT x1

BRP x5

EVO x1

AOC x2

S&M era:

SM x6

CRI x1

FL x5

** x5

SHL x10

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

06 October 2018 - 02:32 PM

micromaster

Novice Trainer

• micromaster

Sent a friend request, I'm interested mostly in your HGSS base but might pick up some others if I feel like it

07 October 2018 - 02:03 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

I usually trade 2 GR for Any 7 XY Era Packs (or 1 GR for 4 Evo). If you'll trade any of those XY packs at that ratio, let me know :)

Edited by LordKieta, 07 October 2018 - 02:26 AM.

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

08 October 2018 - 05:01 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

@ Micromaster: Consider the trade not accepted

@Kieta: You know

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

08 October 2018 - 05:06 PM

micromaster

Novice Trainer

• micromaster

@ Micromaster: Consider the trade not accepted

@Kieta: You know

I'm muted in game sorry