28 of the same card

• Please log in to reply

06 October 2018 - 06:27 AM

CrestToothpaste

Rookie Trainer

• CrestToothpaste
I just started a match and I played Apricorn maker my first turn and I had 28 nest balls and I couldn’t search for any of the other cards in my deck. Then when I played nest ball I couldn’t see any of my Pokémon in my deck except one forcing me to play that Pokémon. Same thing for ultra ball. I couldn’t search for any Pokémon except one there’s no way they were all prized up. I’m not sure what happened, but it made the match unplayable for me forcing me to concede. I took pics with my phone I thought I could post them here, but oh well..

06 October 2018 - 06:34 AM

CrestToothpaste

Rookie Trainer

• CrestToothpaste
I’d also like to add this was not a one time thing. Every match I play this happens and I literally can’t make any plays.. whatever is happening I’d making this unplayable for me.

07 October 2018 - 03:47 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there,

Im sorry to hear you have ran into a bug. Would you please send in a ticket to our CS and make sure to add your screenshots. Please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!