I Can't Log In

• Please log in to reply

05 October 2018 - 04:08 PM

bradderz1

Rookie Trainer

• bradderz1

Hey,

About a week ago I tried to log into the TCG on my chromebook, but it would not let me click the log in button! 

I have since on several occasions deleted and re downloaded the game from the app store to try and fix this issue but have had no such luck. It still will not let me click or press any buttons and continues to be entirely unresponsive.

Does anyone have any advice on how to solve this issue?

05 October 2018 - 04:36 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hey,

About a week ago I tried to log into the TCG on my chromebook, but it would not let me click the log in button! 

I have since on several occasions deleted and re downloaded the game from the app store to try and fix this issue but have had no such luck. It still will not let me click or press any buttons and continues to be entirely unresponsive.

Does anyone have any advice on how to solve this issue?

Hello bradderz1, 

The PTCGO app was originally designed to be handled on PC.

It was then made compatible with tablets though. Please check on a full list of OS requirements here.

Hope this helps!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

05 October 2018 - 04:47 PM

bradderz1

Rookie Trainer

• bradderz1

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I have been playing the TCG on my Chromebook for almost an entire year with out any issues at all.

I cant see any of the OS requirements being an issue suddenly, any other advice or way of looking into this?

Thanks in advance,

05 October 2018 - 05:35 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi bradderz1,

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

It is necessary that you include in the ticket the brand and model of your device, available memory and Chrome OS version.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 October 2018 - 02:29 AM

DPTC-Devin

Rookie Trainer

• DPTC-Devin

This should be a known issue as I have had this same concerned escalated for over a month.  As a parent, I am saving money because my child is not able to play online anymore.  Instead of saving money to buy booster boxes and play online, he is saving to buy other video games to play on xbox.