What was the previous VS Ladder GX reward again?

• Please log in to reply

05 October 2018 - 02:30 PM

DiaborMagics

Junior Trainer

• DiaborMagics

Hey guys, topic.

I have not been able to play for a while and I'm not sure how much I've missed. Was the previous VS Ladder with the free Gardevoir GX? Or was there something between that and the current Jolteon EX? 

With 3 days left I sadly can't reach all the way to Brigette FA :(

Sylveon is love, Sylveon is life. Favorite Pokémon - whole Eeveelution line, (Alolan+Kanto) Vulpix/Ninetales, Fennekin, Braixen, Mareep, Flaaffy. I have many more that are up there, but these are currently the most important ones to me. It used to be Scyther, Rhydon, Tauros, Electabuzz, Magmar and Gyarados as my 'all-star team' - it was all about cool as a kid, it is all about cute and beautiful now. Oh, how things change!

07 October 2018 - 06:26 PM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902
The previous was Gardevoir GX :)

The cake is a lie!

09 October 2018 - 05:26 PM

DiaborMagics

Junior Trainer

• DiaborMagics

The previous was Gardevoir GX :)

Thanks very much. And sorry, next time I shall truly bring cake ;)

Sylveon is love, Sylveon is life. Favorite Pokémon - whole Eeveelution line, (Alolan+Kanto) Vulpix/Ninetales, Fennekin, Braixen, Mareep, Flaaffy. I have many more that are up there, but these are currently the most important ones to me. It used to be Scyther, Rhydon, Tauros, Electabuzz, Magmar and Gyarados as my 'all-star team' - it was all about cool as a kid, it is all about cute and beautiful now. Oh, how things change!