Mimikyu copycat attack

• Please log in to reply

05 October 2018 - 12:05 AM

doofyploof

Novice Trainer

• doofyploof

[url="***************************************************************************************************************"]***************************************************************************************************************[/url]

[url="***************************************************"]***************************************************[/url]

Edit- The pictures of the cards arent posting.  

I was going against an Ultra Beast Celesteela. My opponent used the moonraker attack on an active pokemon (i think it was tapu koko). He took a prize card. I moved my mimikyu to the active position with 2 psychic energies attached. I used Copycat and the card shook as it does when you can't copy an attack. My turn ended. What gives?

Edited by doofyploof, 05 October 2018 - 12:06 AM.

05 October 2018 - 02:06 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

If you look just two posts below, you'll see this was previously reported, and recognized as a Known Issue.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/64810-celesteela-mimikyu-interaction/

P.S.  You're right about pictures.  All pictures are censored in the forum, along with any outside links from unofficial sites.

Edited by RobRatt, 05 October 2018 - 02:08 AM.

05 October 2018 - 07:00 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there doofploof, Im sorry to hear that you ran into a bug. The development team is aware of the issue and will resolve it as quick as they can. Robratt is correct you cannot post unofficial links. Thank you Robratt for your response.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!