Cannot delete daily challenge

• Please log in to reply

02 October 2018 - 07:30 PM

koudai8

Rookie Trainer

• koudai8

Hi guys,

I am new to this game and have read the FAQ that says you can do daily challenge each day, and you can delete the ones you do not want and a new one will become available the next day.

However, the trash can icon in my game is greyed out and thus I cannot delete it.

Any help is appreciated!

The following lines concatenated together will have my screenshot.

[Content removed - Mod_Jynthu]

Edited by Mod_Jynthu, 02 October 2018 - 09:19 PM.
Links to websites other than official Pokémon sites are not permitted.

02 October 2018 - 09:33 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello koudai8,

I have removed the link from your post. Links to websites other than official Pokémon sites, including images, are not permitted. Please review the forum rules.

You mention that you are a new player. Have you previously completed any Daily Challenges? I believe that the first few Daily Challenges cannot be discarded.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

02 October 2018 - 09:53 PM

koudai8

Rookie Trainer

• koudai8

Hello koudai8,

I have removed the link from your post. Links to websites other than official Pokémon sites, including images, are not permitted. Please review the forum rules.

You mention that you are a new player. Have you previously completed any Daily Challenges? I believe that the first few Daily Challenges cannot be discarded.

Hi Jynthu,

Yes I am a new player, and I have completed one daily challenge prior to this one.

The daily challenge is to use psychic types to knock out opposing pokemon. I do not have any psychic types in the theme decks (I can only use theme decks in Trainer Challenge, correct?). As a result, I couldn't complete this challenge. I know PVP works too, but I don't have psychic types that are strong enough to build a deck.

11 October 2018 - 11:56 AM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

The first days daily challenges cannot be discarded. You should have the Mental Might deck.to play it in VS Theme or customize a bit removing useless pokémon and adding good trainers and play Expanded. First games should be easy against other players in same situation, game starters, so you should be able to pass the Daily challenge without many problems.

Mental might it's a deck that can't be used to play Trainer's challenge. Every Daily challenge have some marks to say where do you have to complete it. After 3 or 5 (can't remember), can't be completed in Trainer's challenge anymore and you can only play it on VS or Events.

If you manage to get a couple Theme decks like Mach strike, Hydro Fury or Leaf charge, you'll be able to add some Cynthia, Guzma, Lillie, Ultra ball, Nest ball, Field blower, Ta-te & Liza, Rescue stretcher and other good staple trainers that will help you a lot more than Hau to play Expanded and get the win.

Or you can get any of the Hidden moon, Rock steady, Destruction fang, Steel sun or older decks, that contain Psy pokémon at 500 coins in-game shop. Check prior getting any, if the Psy pokémon are the main or the spare pokémon in the deck as if they only have one Psy and not a main stage 1 or 2 PSy attacker, challenge will be harder to accomplish, of course.

Have fun!

Edited by Chasista, 11 October 2018 - 11:58 AM.

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

11 October 2018 - 07:02 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

...Ta-te & Liza...

Have fun!

I think they fixed that censor. Tate & Liza should be allowable language now. :)

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!