New Player-Organized Tournament Type!

• Please log in to reply

01 October 2018 - 03:21 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Hey y'all. :) I’ve got an idea I’d like to float around a bit. I don’t know if anyone else thinks so, but it seems to me like things have been slowing down on the Forums lately. The last trading company just closed, among other things, and I feel like there are fewer events happening. But that may just be because of the rotation; I know I, for one, have no idea what’s going on in Standard right now. :P Anyways, I’ve wanted for a long time to continue the minigame competition that PokemasterTZ set up (with the games on the pokemon.com), but that by itself was never meaty enough to take off. So I’m thinking that it could be part of a larger event.

Basically, this thread is to find out how many people would be interested in or would support a Pokemon Triathlon. That would be a round of minigames, competing for a high score; a round of trivia, getting as many answers right as possible; and of course, a classic TCG tournament. :cool: We would have a prize pool that depends on how many people are involved, but I think it could go quite high. I’ll start it off, of course, but I am not the richest player in the game, so donations would be appreciated.

Nothing is formal right now; I just want to see what people think. I’m open to any ideas, even if they come on the ends of word-daggers. :P And if anybody’s close to done with a cut-and-paste song… :rolleyes: (post post post post)

So whaddya think?  ^_^

Edited by SuperStone, 01 October 2018 - 03:22 AM.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

06 October 2018 - 02:08 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hi! Sounds interesting, I'm in! I'll be able to allocate at least 6 GuR packs if the whole thing takes off.

EDIT: Just looked at the date, Forums must be really dead. But ah, well, we need dead things anyways. Halloween's coming.

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 06 October 2018 - 02:09 AM.

Friendship is magic!

13 October 2018 - 11:06 AM

Limaser

Rookie Trainer

• Limaser

I'm in too, I have some GXs and EXs that maybe some will be interested in, and I can grind packs for this, but for now I only have tradable GXs

Btw can anyone suggest some decks(besides Mach Strike) to help me grind packs?