disconnecting when i'm about to win

• Please log in to reply

30 September 2018 - 03:34 PM

aldebaran4

Rookie Trainer

• aldebaran4

this game is rigged! it always happens to me, when im about to win as in literally one or 2  clicks away, i  get disconnected. this happens way too often and it always happens when im about to win! i dont get this disconnections when im about to lose. this [Edited by Mod_Lyam - Please keep conversation constructive and friendly] game is so rigged and i [Edited by Mod_Lyam - Please keep conversation constructive and friendly]it!

30 September 2018 - 07:52 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi aldebaran4,

Thank you for your report. 

Please note that I have edited your post due to having inappropriate expressions for this forum.

Regarding the issue you have, I would recommend you to check that your Internet connection is stable to avoid this kind of incidents. Also, you could try a full uninstall, I will list the steps for both, PC and Mac:

PC

Please follow carefully these specific guidelines:
  • Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
  • Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users[your user name]\AppData.
  • The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder and "Unity" folder.
  • Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder. Also delete any other Pokémon related folders you may find, and empty your 
  • Recycle Bin before restarting your computer.
  • Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. Try using a different web browser (we recommend Firefox or Google Chrome) to download the updated installer here: http://www.pokemon.c...nline/download/

Finally, if you continue to experience issues, can you provide us with a DX Diag file? You can do that by:
  • Go to start, type in "dxdiag".
  • Wait until "dxdiag.exe" appears and open it.
  • Click on "Save All Information".
  • After you have saved the file, please submit a ticket and attach the file.

Mac
First, go into your Applications folder and open the 'Pokémon Online Trading Card Game' folder. Move the application from this to the main Applications folder and then delete the empty TCGO folder. If this does not work, then please proceed to try a 'full' uninstall by following these specific steps:
1. Delete your TCGO folder (along with any downloaded installers/versions of the game).
2. Click on 'Go' located on your top window, press the 'alt/option' key and select 'Library'.
3. Go to 'Cache' folder. Delete any Pokémon related folders you find.
4. From the 'Library' again, go to 'Saved Application State' and delete "unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.savedState" folder.
5. Empty your trash, restart your Mac, and visit http://pokemon.com/playtcgoto download the latest installer.

If you still encounter the same issue, please try the following:
1. Go to the Applications folder and the Pokémon Online Trading Card Game folder.
2. Right-click on the icon and select 'Show Package Contents.'
3. In the resulting folder, go into 'Contents' and then 'MacOS'
4. There will be a file called Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. Launch this file. It will open a terminal which will run before the game launches.

You should then be able to close the Terminal and run the game as normal. If your issue persists, please confirm that you meet the minimum requirements for the TCGO (found on the download page), and then provide us with a System Snapshot so that we can investigate this issue further. You can do this by:
1. Go to Applications > Utilities > System Profiler/Information.
2. When the application has finished compiling the data, click File and then Save/Save As.
3. Save the file to your desktop and attach it to a ticket.

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

30 September 2018 - 10:16 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

I guess I found the problem in the code:

[...]

function autodisconnect

<if> player <value>aldebaran4=true

<and> prizecount player <value>aldebaran4=true <=2

<discconect> player <value>aldebaran4=true

<else> goto cleanup

[...]

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...