Time for Change

• Please log in to reply

27 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

eEklee

Rookie Trainer

• eEklee
Hello, I’m fairly new at PTCGO but I’ve been enjoying the game because for the longest time I wanted to play The Trading Card Game. However as I’ve noticed switching over from other popular online cards games, PTCGO isn’t performing like it could be. There is so many things they can do to bring it into the 2018 spotlight then sitting where it has been. Like better support for the game on mobile devices several online card games already have their game on all devices, but PTCGO is stuck at tablets. I’ve heard rumors of it possibly being but on switch which is a start, and definitely can add mass amounts of players towards the game and attention. However if the game’s overall exists has been the same since 2011 then a change is needed. Nothing is bad about the game, but if it’s this the rest of time it exists then it wouldn’t be remembered much. Honestly I just believe the PTCGO can due more and better off. It just needs to be put in the spotlight and it could do better than the online card games out there.

28 September 2018 - 01:31 AM

Darksoul1234

Novice Trainer

• Darksoul1234

Here a positive feedback,

This game moving nowhere, except for downhill. Very low population peak is ridiculously caused by the cheaters strategies. 

We gave feedback, nothing be done for months now and bugs took so long to fix than expected..just same old same old allowing cheaters to run wilds in the game.

Its not going anywhere at all...due to lack of players ....low population causing players to run into same players (using those strategies.) over and over again...period..

Those rumors about being on switch...there no rumors at all just someone saying it should be on Switch.

Edited by Darksoul1234, 28 September 2018 - 02:55 AM.

Pokemon TCGO Veteran 

28 September 2018 - 02:07 AM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

Here a positive feedback,

This game moving nowhere, except for downhill. Very low population peak is ridiculously caused by the cheaters strategies. 

We gave feedback, nothing be done for months now and bugs took so long to fix than expected..just same old same old allowing cheaters to run wilds in the game.

you can't cheat in this game lol.. what you see as cheating lol?

28 September 2018 - 03:01 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Not to mention, there is not a single word of "positive feedback" in the post.

Edited by SandaledOtter, 28 September 2018 - 03:01 AM.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

28 September 2018 - 03:04 PM

Otakutron

Senior Trainer

• Otakutron

Something to remember about the PTCGO versus other Free-to-Play games in general is that the PTCGO is not its own product; it is basically an add-on to the physical TCG.  This is huge because it means they may not operate under the usual business model.

As for myself, the only reason I don't play the PTCGO as much as I used to is getting sucked into another free-to-play game with my nephew, and not wanting to disappint other players with whom we are grouped.  If/when that game finally ends, I won't be taking up another like it, sticking to the PTCGO and maybe one other online TCG and no, not that one. XP  The PTCGO requires a lot of grinding to get going but once you've done that, you can pretty casually play, even go long stretches of playing, without falling too far behind.  Which may be bad for it as a business model, but is great for me as a "customer".  Then again, I'm strictly free-to-play. ^^'

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG. ;)

29 September 2018 - 12:36 AM

Darksoul1234

Novice Trainer

• Darksoul1234

All feedback are welcome both sides as long it comply with the rules. They dont just listen one side..

"PTCGO isn’t performing like it could be"

Agreed, due to low population you more likely run same people (mostly people using those same lousy cheap strategies) against you, putting your game play experience to the worst.

This is actually very pathetic letting these people using "those" strategies run wild destroy users fun and rewards.

There users actually posting feedback positively, and they even scream....past years...nothing worked....most left

Edited by Darksoul1234, 29 September 2018 - 12:46 AM.

Pokemon TCGO Veteran