[GENERAL] Other - Cannot check forum messages

• Please log in to reply

26 September 2018 - 05:23 PM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess

Alola!

For the past few days I've been unable to check my messages when I sign-in to my Pokemon account. I click the little message icon and the only thing that it shows me is the loading symbol (two arrows revolving). I've tried to check my messages via my Mac and iPad, but to no avail. I can send messages, but I can't access any messages sent to me.

So, if anyone has written me, this is why I haven't replied to you.

Thanks in advance for any help! :D  

P.S. - My Mac and iPad are running on the latest software.

26 September 2018 - 06:45 PM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
You could check your account settings on the Pokemon website. I believe there is a setting on the website that enables you to see messages sent to you. Try that and let me know.
Try try again. Never ever quit.

26 September 2018 - 10:15 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Alola!

For the past few days I've been unable to check my messages when I sign-in to my Pokemon account. I click the little message icon and the only thing that it shows me is the loading symbol (two arrows revolving). I've tried to check my messages via my Mac and iPad, but to no avail. I can send messages, but I can't access any messages sent to me.

So, if anyone has written me, this is why I haven't replied to you.

Thanks in advance for any help! :D  

P.S. - My Mac and iPad are running on the latest software.

Hey there!

If trying different browsers and checking your settings doesn't help, please reach out to the support team by clicking the link in my signature, selecting PTCGO, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!