Opponent Quits and You take the loss

• Please log in to reply

25 September 2018 - 03:27 PM

Incineroar247

Rookie Trainer

• Incineroar247

There must be a bug in the game. I have made my opponent's quit 4 times but each time they have given me the loss. Once was in a tournament today and I missed out on my prizes because of this. I would appreciate answers, Thanks!

25 September 2018 - 03:34 PM

Incineroar247

Rookie Trainer

• Incineroar247

There must be a bug in the game. I have made my opponent's quit 4 times but each time they have given me the loss. Once was in a tournament today and I missed out on my prizes because of this. I would appreciate answers, Thanks!

25 September 2018 - 03:44 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

if your opponent concedes you automatically get the win. you wont even be able to finish out your turn.

what i bet happen was that you timeout and it seemed like your opponent left the game but in reality the game just stalled on your end and it seemed like they afk or left and the timer just went down and you lost.

26 September 2018 - 07:05 AM

Incineroar247

Rookie Trainer

• Incineroar247

Well, no I was actively playing and I used my Swampert deck. I had an overpowered deck and I knocked out his only good card with my Swampert. He rage quitted but I took the loss and missed out on 2 packs. 

26 September 2018 - 02:08 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

i dont think you understand what im saying, when someone concedes it automatically gives you the win.  You wont even be able to finish out your turn or grab prize cards.

this happened to you 4 times, so my educated guess is that its on your end, either you timed out/game lagged out/internet disconnected or something along those lines.

also, please post game log if you think something is iffy otherwise its just a guessing game.

29 September 2018 - 06:13 PM

Incineroar247

Rookie Trainer

• Incineroar247

It happened again...

29 September 2018 - 06:24 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

yup, if its happening this often and odds are its different players as well, then its on your end.