Espeon ex

• Please log in to reply

24 September 2018 - 09:18 PM

kilsyoashard

Rookie Trainer

• kilsyoashard

So here the thing, I was just playing a match online. When I thought I had my opponent dead to rights. His active pokemon was a Sylveon Gx with 90 dmg on it and his benched pokemon was a Gardevoir GX with 50 dmg on it. Any way I use espeon's Miraculous Shine :Devolve each of your opponent's evolved Pokémon and put the highest Stage Evolution card on it into your opponent's hand.

It worked for Gardevoir GX but not  Sylveon Gx.  So there you have it, hope it gets fixed soon. :)

25 September 2018 - 01:28 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

Plenty of things could have blocked the effect on Sylveon.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

25 September 2018 - 02:42 PM

kilsyoashard

Rookie Trainer

• kilsyoashard

Ummmm....Like what? I would like to hear you're thoughts please?

25 September 2018 - 02:54 PM

kilsyoashard

Rookie Trainer

• kilsyoashard

So here the thing, I was just playing a match online. I had my "active" Espeon ex out. When I thought I had my opponent dead to rights. His active pokemon was a Sylveon Gx with 90 dmg on it and his benched pokemon was a Gardevoir GX with 50 dmg on it. Any way I use espeon's Miraculous Shine :Devolve each of your opponent's evolved Pokémon and put the highest Stage Evolution card on it into your opponent's hand.

It worked for Gardevoir GX but not  Sylveon Gx.  So there you have it, hope it gets fixed soon.  :)

25 September 2018 - 04:34 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Ummmm....Like what? I would like to hear you're thoughts please?

Look for info on posting game logs. They're better than speculation that will be met with "no there wasn't" or "maybe there was."

Well, never mind the "look for" part. Here:

When the game ends, on the summary screen, you can see three buttons in the lower left corner.

Click the one that looks like a clipboard.

At the top left of the game log you are now looking at, there is an export button.

Click that button to copy the log to your clipboard.

In a post here, type the word "spoiler" (no quotes) inside square brackets [ ].

Paste your game log after that.

Follow the log with "/spoiler" in the same [ ] brackets.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!