Pokemon that deserve a GX card

• Please log in to reply

23 September 2018 - 11:58 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, with Gen VIII about a year away, and no guarantee of the GX cards still being around by then, might as well ask them now.  Are there Pokemon that you feel deserves to become a GX card?  And for added effect, ever feel that there are Pokemon that should have gotten an EX, Mega or Break card made for them?  Even though, with the except of Pikachu of course, GX cards are mostly the last evolved pokemon form, still, pretty sure somebody has nice little list of Pokemon they feel should deserve the same respect, wither evolved, or non-evolving.

As for me, well, would like to see Luxray, Krookodile, Flygon, Infernape, Mienshao, Arcanine, and a few others, that I don't feel like listing.

Well, if any of you want to share, go right ahead.  If anybody has to disagree, please be polite about it, okay?

28 September 2018 - 03:25 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Infernape and Arcanine would be pretty cool as GX cards. I guess I have a fire preference ;)

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

30 September 2018 - 05:07 AM

DivineMsMo

Rookie Trainer

• DivineMsMo
Please add me on the app. Trainer code 1665 3707 2121

04 October 2018 - 04:04 AM

Hydreigon42

Rookie Trainer

• Hydreigon42

bruxish

bruxish needs more love

theres no gx or even a pokemon center plush of bruxish

bruxish is one of my most fave pokemon

also i think it would be cool to have gx cards based on the second typing of the starters

so psychic energy(this is the energy of ghost pokemon too) decidueye

dark incineroar

fairy primarina

seviper

arbok

more shiny pokemon

i cant think of many more bc most of my top fave pokemon have gx or recent ex cards (seviper and arbok had old equivalents of ex once)

im guessing black kyurem gx will be in the next expansion

06 October 2018 - 04:22 PM

JimiCobain27

Trainer

• JimiCobain27

bruxish

bruxish needs more love

theres no gx or even a pokemon center plush of bruxish

bruxish is one of my most fave pokemon

also i think it would be cool to have gx cards based on the second typing of the starters

so psychic energy(this is the energy of ghost pokemon too) decidueye

dark incineroar

fairy primarina

seviper

arbok

more shiny pokemon

i cant think of many more bc most of my top fave pokemon have gx or recent ex cards (seviper and arbok had old equivalents of ex once)

im guessing black kyurem gx will be in the next expansion

As far as I know, a Dark Incineroar GX has been confirmed for an upcoming set, so a Fairy Primarina and Psychic Decidueye could certainly be on their way too.

06 October 2018 - 04:29 PM

JimiCobain27

Trainer

• JimiCobain27

Wow, totally agree about Arcanine GX, I could imagine the art work looking very majestic.

But for me, I think the fossil Pokemon never get enough love, and I'd pay good money for a Kabutops GX.

Aerodactyl, Tyrantrum, Rampardos, Carracosta, Aurorus, so many sick GX options, and it would entice people to actually use fossil pokemon in the TCG for a change.