• Please log in to reply

30 October 2018 - 02:24 AM

SonicDream

Novice Trainer

• SonicDream

Is it a pack, or promo?

Please, if you claim it, name it.

CFL-C3UT-GTT-AN7

Code has been redeemed but seems nobody posted it was redeemed. Thank You for posting codes 

Edited by SonicDream, 30 October 2018 - 02:24 AM.

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking.       

It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”                                                                - Albert Einstein

30 October 2018 - 02:41 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Code has been redeemed but seems nobody posted it was redeemed. Thank You for posting codes

It was a Greninja promo.

I sent you a PM with a code, for being cool  Thanks for letting us know.

30 October 2018 - 02:45 AM

xRurita

Rookie Trainer

• xRurita

It was a Greninja promo.

I sent you a PM with a code, for being cool  Thanks for letting us know.

Hello, maybe some day I'll redeem one. But my post for now is a question: how do you get codes for specific cards? The boosters I think they come with codes, the cards come with codes too?

30 October 2018 - 03:02 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hello, maybe some day I'll redeem one. But my post for now is a question: how do you get codes for specific cards? The boosters I think they come with codes, the cards come with codes too?

There are a lot of promo products sold in stores.  They're packaged in those 2 or 3 pack "blister" bundles (hanging on peg hooks), or in bigger promo boxes.  That's the only way you would normally get single cards from a code, but they're promos, and not available in the normal sets.

Edited by RobRatt, 30 October 2018 - 03:03 AM.

30 October 2018 - 03:04 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Is it a pack, or promo?

Q6G-NMBC-VBC-B6Y

30 October 2018 - 03:14 AM

xRurita

Rookie Trainer

• xRurita

Is it a pack, or promo?

Q6G-NMBC-VBC-B6Y

I came back to see if you responded and I see there is a code. It was a Dragon Majesty pack! Thanks a lot for it. I don't see it in the game store, is it the new one that's coming out later this week? Sorry for not knowing.
Also, for the response before, thanks for taking your time to answer. I never saw those packs in stores (granted, there are no shops like that in the town where I live, maybe one). When I go to a bigger city, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. Thanks again

30 October 2018 - 03:32 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I came back to see if you responded and I see there is a code. It was a Dragon Majesty pack! Thanks a lot for it. I don't see it in the game store, is it the new one that's coming out later this week?

Awesome.  I was hoping it would be you that snagged it.  With your reply, "maybe someday," I tried to send you a PM (personal message) with a code, but it wouldn't go through.  This forum won't let anyone under 18 receive or send PM's, and then other times, players just decide to turn off this feature.  When I couldn't send the PM, I posted another code quickly, and it worked the way I hoped.

As to your question?  Dragon Majesty is not a normal set, and there again, is only available in Promo products.  Personally, I dislike this (newer) trend of creating 70-80 card subsets which are only available in special items.  DRM came out several weeks ago, I think in the beginning of September, but it won't be in the game's Shop.  They only put the standard released sets there  There are a couple other promo subsets that are not available in-game.  Shining Legends came out in the fall of 2017, and Generations (the 20th Anniversary set) came out early 2016.

P.S.  Lost Thunder is the set that comes out Friday, and it's a BIG one, with over 210 cards.

Edited by RobRatt, 30 October 2018 - 03:38 AM.

30 October 2018 - 03:43 AM

xRurita

Rookie Trainer

• xRurita

Awesome.  I was hoping that it would be you snagging it.  With your reply, "maybe someday," I tried to send you a PM (personal message) with a code, but it would not go through.  This forum won't let anyone under 18 received or send PM's, and then other times, players just decide to turn off this feature.  When I couldn't send the PM, I posted another quickly, and it worked the way I hoped.

As to your question?  Dragon Majesty is not a normal set, and there again, is only available in Promo products.  Personally, I dislike this (newer) trend of creating 70-80 card subsets which are only available in special items.  DRM came out several weeks ago, I think in the beginning of September, but it won't be in the game's Shop.  They only put the standard released sets there  There are a couple other promo subsets that are not available in-game.  Shining Legends came out in the fall of 2017, and Generations came out early 2016.

P.S.  Lost Thunder is the set that comes out Friday, and it's a BIG one, with over 210 cards.

Oh, I didn't know people under 18 weren't able to send PM's. I turn 18 in two days actually (yes, in Halloween. When I was little I used to think I was cursed because I was born that day, lol).
I joined this game today because my best friend recommended it to me because a new expansion was coming, and since I used to play it with my bigger cousin when I was little, all the memories came back flooding. The game changed a lot, but the fun is still here.

It's too bad that there are packs that are only bought physical, but I suppose they must have their reasons. Thanks again for the pack, I'll try to be around the forums often.

Edited by xRurita, 30 October 2018 - 03:44 AM.

30 October 2018 - 07:56 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Is it a pack, promo, or something else?

H9Z-XX6R-BCW-ZCQ

30 October 2018 - 08:08 PM

ShannonBK

Novice Trainer

• ShannonBK

latios promo 136 cool

30 October 2018 - 08:19 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

SBE-7QVS-NGT-YRW

30 October 2018 - 08:42 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

Legendary treasures!

Not the best but still was a good set. Thanks Rob.

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

30 October 2018 - 08:45 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

6DJ-NQZW-HWC-TBM

EDIT:  Sorry, the first one had a typo.  As of this timestamp, this is still available.

Edited by RobRatt, 30 October 2018 - 09:38 PM.

30 October 2018 - 08:50 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

6DJ-NQZM-HWC-TBM

Not going to get it, curious about it, just want to point it shows Invalid code (at least to me). Typo?

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

IGN Chasista

30 October 2018 - 08:57 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Not going to get it, curious about it, just want to point it shows Invalid code (at least to me). Typo?

Thanks bud.  I try really hard to hide that I'm dumber than a rock.  Every now and then, someone catches me.

I edited that post with my typo (it was a W instead of M).  Thanks.

Don't snag it, eh.  I'll send you the same code in a PM.

30 October 2018 - 09:09 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

Thanks bud.  I try really hard to hide that I'm dumber than a rock.  Every now and then, someone catches me.

I edited that post with my typo (it was a W instead of M).  Thanks.

Don't snag it, eh.  I'll send you the same code in a PM.

"Dumber than a Roggenrola" came to my mind. But I don't think you are!

It's a very interesting code (which I miss). I love that ones. The more, the funnier to end decks haha. I'm tempted (but no!, I'll wait).

IGN Chasista

30 October 2018 - 09:39 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

As of this timestamp, the one in post #33 is still available.

30 October 2018 - 10:28 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

6DJ-NQZW-HWC-TBM

This was redeemed, without courtesy.  After 45 minutes, it doesn't look like anyone is going to claim it.

Darn, if the game ends, it looks like I'll just have to open these myself. :D

Edited by RobRatt, 30 October 2018 - 10:32 PM.

30 October 2018 - 10:30 PM

Zeroarchy

Junior Trainer

• Zeroarchy

As of this timestamp, the one in post #33 is still available.

That was already redeemed. After re-reading my comment from yesterday, I sounded like a complete ungrateful ****. sorry for that, and thanks for all the codes you give out!

Edit: Oh dang, got sniped by your answer while I was typing =P Don't mind this reply

Edited by Zeroarchy, 30 October 2018 - 10:32 PM.

30 October 2018 - 10:40 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

^^ Because you took the time to keep the conversation active, here's another.  That makes up for someone being a creep.  Thanks for playing.

6VM-9CNP-QZY-GLY

Edited by RobRatt, 30 October 2018 - 10:42 PM.