Bug on getting golden chest

Collection

• Please log in to reply

23 September 2018 - 10:29 AM

Holyghost67

Rookie Trainer

• Holyghost67

I have received 2 extra golden chest, but not sure how that came on. I guess this is a bug. Haven't used any kinds of cheats or hacks from day 1. Hopefully you guys are gonna understand this and if it is required remove those 2 golden chests from my ID. Let me know about the following situation ASAP.

23 September 2018 - 11:05 AM

Holyghost67

Rookie Trainer

• Holyghost67

I guess I have got these chests from versus gift box. But I am not opening it until you guys confirm me about it.

24 September 2018 - 07:27 PM

TPCi_Mathis

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Mathis

Not a bug.

Sept. 18, 2018

• Removed (FIXED): Resolved an error with Uncommon Chest and Rare Holo Chest collation that occasionally caused them to deliver no items when opened. We are still in the process of reviewing the server logs to identify all players previously affected by this issue and will grant replacement items once the review is completed.

Last week all players that lost a Rare Holo Chest due to this bug were granted 2x the number of chests lost. We'll do a similar grant for players that lost Uncommon Chests once we've finished identifying everyone that was affected by this bug.

Mike Liesik
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

25 September 2018 - 02:55 AM

Holyghost67

Rookie Trainer

• Holyghost67

Hmm So I think I have got those chests from versus rewards. I have opened them and got 2 pokemon cards from it. I guess its alright now.

25 September 2018 - 10:47 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Holyghost67,

Thank you for informing us. We are glad to learn that the issue was resolved for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Collection