Versus points...

• Please log in to reply

23 September 2018 - 06:30 AM

Jkistner17

Rookie Trainer

• Jkistner17

So I haven't been playing this game long but I've notice that you seem not to get any points from conceding a match. So if a game last for five or more minuets I think we should get some versus points not a lot of course because its a lost but please like 2 or 3 points would be fine. I think it would be fair because some of these games can just be the worst and some players like the draw the game out just to be rude. So please hear me out and look at this post. 

23 September 2018 - 06:44 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

So I haven't been playing this game long but I've notice that you seem not to get any points from conceding a match. So if a game last for five or more minuets I think we should get some versus points not a lot of course because its a lost but please like 2 or 3 points would be fine.

Most players can probably relate to what you're asking, but I doubt if they'll go this far.  Giving points for someone giving up (intentionally conceding) seems counterproductive, and there will always be "those people" who'll milk the system.  Wouldn't that possibly create a class of players who mess around for 5 minutes (with no real game play), knowing that they were just going to concede anyway?

Right now, they give a point for every Prize Card you take -- even if you lose.  It didn't always used to be that way.  Before, if you lost, you got nothing.  They didn't change this until about 1-1/2 years ago.  It's actually a lot better now than it used to be, with Win Streaks adding up, points for Prizes, etc.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/52650-coming-version-245-daily-rewards-and-versus-points-refinements/

Edited by RobRatt, 23 September 2018 - 06:48 AM.