[GENERAL] Login - Can't login due to lost password

• Please log in to reply

22 September 2018 - 01:03 PM

Aligatorxsvk

Rookie Trainer

• Aligatorxsvk

Hello. I'm writting from my new account because I can't connect to the main. I was playing this game for like 2 years from account named [Content removed - Mod_Jynthu], i even know the email [Content removed - Mod_Jynthu], but when I want to reset the password you want so many informations that I don't have. I don't know which date i set or player ID.
I even know codes that I used to get a booster pack from real life if it could help.
Thanks for help.

Edited by Mod_Jynthu, 22 September 2018 - 02:57 PM.
Oversharing personal information

22 September 2018 - 03:02 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Aligatorxsvk,

I have modified your post to remove personal information. Please note that sharing personal information, including your email address or account username is not permitted on the forums. I recommend that you review the forum rules.

Additionally, it is against the Terms of Use to have more than one account per person. I recommend deleting your secondary account. You can do this by submitting a request on www.pokemon.com from your profile.

To recover your original account, please note that Player ID is not required. You only need your email address and one piece of additional, valid, information. I recommend entering your email address and date of birth. For further assistance, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting Pokémon Trainer Club / Account, then clicking Contact Us.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

22 September 2018 - 04:47 PM

Aligatorxsvk

Rookie Trainer

• Aligatorxsvk

Hello. Thanks for fast respond and for your help.

Of course, I clicked that i forgot my password and then you sent my an email but then I'm here ([url="*************************"]*************************[/url]* I write new password, and when I write my username (you deleted it but you know it I think) I click reset password and it says - The Date of Birth, Username, or Player ID you provided did not match your account. So I can't get throught it and I need your help.

Edited by Aligatorxsvk, 22 September 2018 - 04:48 PM.

22 September 2018 - 11:06 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Aligatorxsvk,

From what I understand, you were able to receive the email, but not set your new password. After clicking the link in the message to reset your password, you will be taken to a form where you enter your new password and a few different options for additional information. 

Please enter only one piece of information. I recommend using your date of birth. Entering more than one piece of information will result in an error. 

If you continue to experience an issue, please submit a ticket using the method described in my previous post for further assistance.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!