Trade history add option

• Please log in to reply

20 September 2018 - 09:50 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

I know the game lag a lot when you try to look all your trade ( i mean over 250 like before)..

but it would be nice to have a setting , load all my trade .. and you could put a notification , if you load all trade , the game might lag.. you still want to do it?

i am just saying this because.. its rare but its happen i want to check old trade.. and i am sad when i can't..

Thanks for read me and have a good day.

Edited by Jigglypuffan, 20 September 2018 - 09:51 PM.

20 September 2018 - 10:08 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

^^ This would be good, if possible.  Having an option for PC users would be nice.

I remember the Trade History crashing my iPad every time.  It was too large for the RAM, and a decent fix when they changed it to a limited amount.  But balance is needed.

At a minimum, it would be better to have a bigger database in Trade History.  Right now, 250 entries might only go back a couple weeks for active players/traders.  Could we at least try 1000, or maybe 2000, to see if all goes well?

20 September 2018 - 10:13 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Kind of on the same subject...

Please add an option (or second button, next to Refresh) to LOAD THE ENTIRE TRADE LIST.  When you scroll down, it only loads a few more.  Scroll, just a few more.  It sure would be nice, and save a lot of time, if something caused the entire Trade List to download all at once.

21 September 2018 - 08:05 PM

Darksoul1234

Novice Trainer

• Darksoul1234

it can be good

Pokemon TCGO Veteran 

23 September 2018 - 06:56 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello Trainers. 

Thank you all for posting your feedback. I will forward this thread to the development team. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!