Zoroark GX?

• Please log in to reply

20 September 2018 - 02:49 AM

Pyhrrous

Novice Trainer

• Pyhrrous

I'm not sure which topic to put this in, but I'd like to pick up a Zoroark GX for my deck. I'm poking around in the in-game Shop, and I can't seem to find any boosters that contain it; if I recall correctly, it's featured in the Shining Legends expansion, which the store doesn't seem to have.

Am I mistaken somehow, or are shop-bought Zoroark GX just not possible?

I wasn't sure what to put for my signature so I just added this

20 September 2018 - 03:07 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I'm not sure which topic to put this in, but I'd like to pick up a Zoroark GX for my deck. I'm poking around in the in-game Shop, and I can't seem to find any boosters that contain it; if I recall correctly, it's featured in the Shining Legends expansion, which the store doesn't seem to have.

Am I mistaken somehow, or are shop-bought Zoroark GX just not possible?

You've got it right.  You won't find packs with Zoroark in the game's Shop.  They do come from Shining Legends, which was released as a smaller set, just like the current one, Dragon Majesty.  These small subsets (GEN, SHL, DRM) are never for sale with Tokens, since they weren't available in standard booster boxes.  At least they haven't done it yet.

There is also another Zoroark-GX, which you can find in a Promo Box Set from a local store or card shop.  That's a good way to get one for real-life play, along with the code card for Online.

20 September 2018 - 03:38 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

There is also another Zoroark-GX, which you can find in a Promo Box Set from a local store or card shop.  That's a good way to get one for real-life play, along with the code card for Online.

Yup. I've got 1 Full Art Promo, and 3 Regular Art Shining Legends. I'd like to trade one of those (not 1:1) for the Secret Rare (Rainbow) ShL variant. That's the three different versions that exist.

The Promo box is $30 US here on the site, so might be cheaper than buying the booster packs legitimately to trade for the RA from ShL. But if you can win 15 or so packs playing events, well, that's what the currently available trades are asking.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

20 September 2018 - 06:29 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Yup. I've got 1 Full Art Promo, and 3 Regular Art Shining Legends. I'd like to trade one of those (not 1:1) for the Secret Rare (Rainbow) ShL variant. That's the three different versions that exist.

I can do this trade, if you'd like. For the effort you put into this forum, even 1:1 works for me. I've tagged the SR version, and sent you a Friend Request, if you want to send me an offer.

20 September 2018 - 08:49 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

I can do this trade, if you'd like. For the effort you put into this forum, even 1:1 works for me. I've tagged the SR version, and sent you a Friend Request, if you want to send me an offer.

I don't even know how to look for things you would have tagged as wanted, if that's possible (it should be, devs). But from what I've read here, there not be anything. I'll toss in a couple boosters. Thanks!

EDIT: Or that.

Edited by SandaledOtter, 20 September 2018 - 09:09 PM.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!