LF Card Sleeves/Boxes/Coins **** Packs

• Please log in to reply

18 September 2018 - 06:57 PM

MoonSyrup

Rookie Trainer

• MoonSyrup

I currently have 20 Celestial Storm packs up for trade, am a a fairly new Online player and looking for any interesting cosmetics for my cards. Any tips on how to obtain more would also be greatly appreciated!

UPDATE:13 Celestial Storm Packs remaining

Edited by MoonSyrup, 19 September 2018 - 07:30 AM.

18 September 2018 - 10:50 PM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Hello! You can look on the trade section in the game and see what other people have to offer, and if you don't like that then you can set up your own trade. You could also private trade with friends. You can use the Guru trading company on these forums to see how much some cards are worth. It doesn't give much information for boxes of sleeves.

You can't trade for coins, so you will probably have to grind on the versus ladder to get those.

You can get packs from playing trainer challenge, from redeeming codes you have in real life, trading for them, buying them with your coins, or earning them in the versus ladder.
Try try again. Never ever quit.

18 September 2018 - 10:54 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

You can't trade for coins, so you will probably have to grind on the versus ladder to get those.

Pretty sure he's talking about flipping coins, which can be traded.  The other ones, earned in-game, are called Tokens.

19 September 2018 - 12:02 AM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Good point. Man have I made some mistakes! Oh, well! Hope I still helped! You can get coins from world championship code cards. You can trade for those also.
Try try again. Never ever quit.

19 September 2018 - 07:23 AM

MoonSyrup

Rookie Trainer

• MoonSyrup

Pretty sure he's talking about flipping coins, which can be traded.  The other ones, earned in-game, are called Tokens.

Yeah, this is what I was talking about. I've also already been checking on the trades in-game daily, I just posted here as another way to branch out and hopefully find more offers. I appreciate the advice however